I am sure you dont this enough......

How was everyone's day (Good, bad, and indifferent)

I had an ok day. I just lounged around in my comfy clothes and played catch up on my shows. My allergies had the best of me....but I am now on meds...so I will be better tomorrow...cant wait.

Looking forward to hearing how your day has gone.
Good, bad and indifferent

IB
Thank you BUT NO THANK YOU !! being burnt once is enough..
Ugh, allergies *suck*... I'm glad the mold level's gone back down, and I feel sorry for those of you with pollen sensitivities..

I just got out of a night shift and I'm checking ECCIE before I get some reading done.

The Good:
- Watching HD movies at work on a 60" flatscreen TV and listening to the amusing commentary of the overnight system operators as they were hard at work with their feet up on the console tables eating pizza, popcorn, and oatmeal. Occasionally they got up to check systems that needed to be checked, and took samples of things the bureaucracy wants measured at timely intervals.

The Bad:
- Some of the plant operators' antics tonight involved an arachnid- insectoid cockfight in a sample jar in which the spider was a black widow in the lab behind my chair.. I made a point of checking behind me to make sure nothing creepycrawly was crawling towards me.. a lot.

The Indifferent:
- Listening to the operators' commentary about the physical virtues, features and uneducated guesses on the BCD skills of Milana Vayntraub. (aka the AT&T girl). I managed to resist the urge to ask them how much they'd pay for Milana's companionship per hour.
  • ztonk
  • 06-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Not hobby related... moved to the catbox.

ztonk
AustinModStaff