Quality or Quantity or both?

The question is simple... would you rather spend more on a provider and see less providers, or spend less and see more providers?

Personally I have had an excellent time for $150.00 as well as the provider that charged $350.00. Given the choice we would ALL like to spend less and get more. That being said, I choose both. I don't look for the BP $40-$60 specials and I pretty much never consider the above $450 group. (I have made exceptions!) But little still looking wants both quality and quantity. He is the boss, and I try to keep him happy!

I never do less or more than an hour appointment. I read recently a hobbyist ONLY does half hour appointments. Do some you feel the same way as a means to see more providers or have more appointments?

I personally have gotten to the point where the session is the most important part. What I mean is if they are clean, average looking and give a reasonable good session I will see them over the so-called hotties. After becoming a veteran in the hobby I have found that most of the very good looking providers offer sessions that are lacking in my opinion. So I guess my answer is quality even though that usually ends up being the less attractive provider.
In South Florida you could benefit going either route Quality or Quantity .

Quantity Route-We have several good agencies in are our area that just charge $160hr & also offer half-hour dates. If you like having dates with plenty of well reviewed women on short notice..the agency route is the way to go.

Quality Route-Making deals with your ATF to see atleast once a month to get locked into a special rate below market price. I do this all the time & it works like a charm.
I have never gone over an average price of $$25. One of my favs even did $ one time, and she is posted at $$50 (I think that was a gift, for being a good customer). I had a girl that I have seen advertise as high as $$$$, and frankly I can't tell the difference between my $$ girls and her, other than she has GPS. I buy my coffee at 7-11 not Starbucks. They are selling the delusion of quality. If you have money to burn then by all means overpay for the same thing. LOL
if they only go hh it makes u wonder if they even like their job??? but it could also be they have kids n want to pay the babysitter less. who knows?
i personally have more fun with what i call the diamonds in the ruff. they are sweeter n they treat me better usually. i however rarely look at their faces, im interested in playing with the toys they bring. all different shapes n sizes to choose from, so many so little time....
now i need to get my toys out. you got me started again.
Well the best times I've had in the hobby has been with ladies that charge 250 and above. I would take Quality or Quanity any day because I don't hobby but once or twice a month and only on Friday or Saturday evenings. I'd rather save my money up and see someone that I've researched or chatted up.
if they only go hh it makes u wonder if they even like their job??? but it could also be they have kids n want to pay the babysitter less. who knows?
i personally have more fun with what i call the diamonds in the ruff. they are sweeter n they treat me better usually. i however rarely look at their faces, im interested in playing with the toys they bring. all different shapes n sizes to choose from, so many so little time....
now i need to get my toys out. you got me started again. Originally Posted by Niki
Some providers specialize in giving great Half-Hour french lessons dates. I have done these type of sessions before & they always work great if you want a little fun during your lunch break when working.

1. Drive to the incall hotel to meet the provider.
2. 5-10 minutes of chatting
3.20 mintue French Lesson CIM
4.Go back to work with a smile on my face!

The girl collects quick daily cash & I get my fix for the day for a small fee. It works great both ways.
Some providers specialize in giving great Half-Hour french lessons dates. I have done these type of sessions before & they always work great if you want a little fun during your lunch break when working.

1. Drive to the incall hotel to meet the provider.
2. 5-10 minutes of chatting
3.20 mintue French Lesson CIM
4.Go back to work with a smile on my face!

The girl collects quick daily cash & I get my fix for the day for a small fee. It works great both ways. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
If I could find a girl that could get me off in 20 minutes I would marry her
all i can say is this..the lady runs a biz..this is her biz..weather she sees 1 guy or 8 that day...
regardless if her rate is 150 for the hour..or 600 for the hour...

the thing you gotta look at is this...

does she treat you as if your her only guy that day..do you leave happy..and did you have a great time...

if soo..who cares how many she has seen that day...

and also for you guys that are commenting on..half hours..some guys need 1/2 hours whatever their reason..i offer it..because they request it..has nothing to do with the cost of my sitter....it has to do with what the gent needs...
  • Old-T
  • 07-16-2011, 03:54 PM
I definately prefer quality over quantity, and quality is a very subjective, individual thing.

For me personally quality is not price, it is not looks, it is the entire experience. To me the quality experience I prefer almost always requires multiple hours--I really can't imagine a half-hour experience being what I seek. Obviously it can work for others because all of us guys are looking for something a little different. Or in some cases, a lot different.
I personally have gotten to the point where the session is the most important part. What I mean is if they are clean, average looking and give a reasonable good session I will see them over the so-called hotties. After becoming a veteran in the hobby I have found that most of the very good looking providers offer sessions that are lacking in my opinion. Originally Posted by burkalini
I usually remember the performance and attitude of a lady better than her looks.
I usually remember the performance and attitude of a lady better than her looks. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I see a pattern here!
Quality over quantity for sure in my book.
Quality

wave
Quality
Originally Posted by waverunner234
.......... of performance