State: Texas
Address: Composite drive ,I -35
Activities: FS, dfk, cbj, cfs,breast play
Hair Length and Color: Black, uptovwaist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'1, natural c, flat stomach , weigh about 130
Recommendation: Yes
I don't know how you choose. I went in to check this joint out and didn't even get to my seat before I was hit up for dances and VIP. 270 plus the bottle of champagne was way too rich for my blood.. But I did get a couple of table dances...
Yeah dude 270 is crazy. 150 is the going rate for CBJ and CFS. 100 for the fun and 50 for the VIP room. Never pay more than this and if she says no ditch her and find one of the ones who will
Good advice there. Thank you
150 is the going rate for CBJ and CFS. 100 for the fun and 50 for the VIP room. Never pay more than this Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91
this is much of why I haven't been back in years.. "my" girl was $100 for fun, BBBJCIM, with a built Fort, so no VIP necessary.

kind of hard to convince myself to go back, knowing I will get "less"..

lol I agree, I tried the VIP rooms in South Korea when i was in the Army...I could never get comfortable..
Oh how I do miss those $60 Short times
lol I agree, I tried the VIP rooms in South Korea when i was in the Army...I could never get comfortable..
Oh how I do miss those $60 Short times
Those prices are outrageous for that place. Too much GPS going on there now. Place sucks now. You can get better at about the same cost at other places now.
Those prices are outrageous for that place. Too much GPS going on there now. Place sucks now. You can get better at about the same cost at other places now. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
Tell us where?
Tell us where? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I second this--150 sucks, but it's the best I've done at this point
Tell us where? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
And ruin it like everyone here has done for CL?!?! I don't think so.

It's not one place either it's several places with dancers I've built up relationships with. I'm not going to ruin that for some free access to worthless information so a bunch of guys can give me a pat on the back for doing something that used to be standard service.

Factoring in all the gas money, time, door fees, drinks, dances I've spent to get to where I'm at I won't just give it away for 6 weeks of access.

Do you guys know how many fun, reasonably priced dancers have been fired from all these reviews?! Then they have to go and find new places to work and figure out the bs politics and drama until they can get in a groove. After getting fired most of them are going to raise their prices to make it worth the risk.
pls educate me on vip room,VIP & such.
this is much of why I haven't been back in years.. "my" girl was $100 for fun, BBBJCIM, with a built Fort, so no VIP necessary.

kind of hard to convince myself to go back, knowing I will get "less"..
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah I miss the good old Cabert Royale days, forts upstairs and downstairs. $100 Bbbj.
Yeah I miss the good old Cabert Royale days, forts upstairs and downstairs. $100 Bbbj. Originally Posted by happylenny
$100?... I remember never being over 60.
Good ol' CR. That was my favorite place for a couple of years. I wonder where all those girls are now.

Factoring in all the gas money, time, door fees, drinks, dances I've spent to get to where I'm at I won't just give it away for 6 weeks of access. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
So you just contradicted your first posting. You are spending as much in time and money to get your nut as the guys at CL.

Genius.