silver city cabaret

I dont ever see anybody post about this place.

I have been a few times and its definitely different. It never seems to be packed and there is always only be a few people there whenever i go (maybe been 5 times total). The area to get a lap dance is literally like 3 dining chairs in the back left corner next to the DJ booth. Immediately after getting a dance the girls will ask if you want to go to VIP. Ive been there a few times and the girl was really hot so i figured to get it a go and pay for vip. I didnt know what was back there as i walked back i really thought i was walking into a brothel by how dark it was and it was a vip with a concierge that i had to pay before getting back there. it was a fee to the house and fee to the girl somewhat like a AMP. it was literally like i was back in colombia, where you got to a strip club, you dont get dances the only option is to go in the back room and fuck. It was a big room with like 6 divided areas for private dances that looked like cubicles with no door. Anyway it was nothing like a colombia whorehouse i got maybe a 30 minute dance for like $200. I dont remember how much the exact price was. Anybody have any experience with this place? Was I just a shit negotiator and could i have fucked but im just a fucking loser who has no game? or is that standard order of business at this establishment? when i get bored of the other clubs i will go back here and there is always a random 10/10 here amongst the gaggle of 5s and 6s, and i wonder if im not getting my moneys worth if i go to VIP.
"Vegas style" strip club...VIP buy-up program with very little to show, where the strippers are essentially hard sell time-share barkers with no free set of steak knives as a gift for you for just showing up...avoid Cliver Shity. Keep Vegas-style in Vegas
It would help evaluate how bad the deal is if you told us all the costs and broke them down.

How much were the fees to the house and the girls? Was that for 30 minutes? Was the $200 on top of that? What were the activities?

I dont ever see anybody post about this place.

I have been a few times and its definitely different. It never seems to be packed and there is always only be a few people there whenever i go (maybe been 5 times total). The area to get a lap dance is literally like 3 dining chairs in the back left corner next to the DJ booth. Immediately after getting a dance the girls will ask if you want to go to VIP. Ive been there a few times and the girl was really hot so i figured to get it a go and pay for vip. I didnt know what was back there as i walked back i really thought i was walking into a brothel by how dark it was and it was a vip with a concierge that i had to pay before getting back there. it was a fee to the house and fee to the girl somewhat like a AMP. it was literally like i was back in colombia, where you got to a strip club, you dont get dances the only option is to go in the back room and fuck. It was a big room with like 6 divided areas for private dances that looked like cubicles with no door. Anyway it was nothing like a colombia whorehouse i got maybe a 30 minute dance for like $200. I dont remember how much the exact price was. Anybody have any experience with this place? Was I just a shit negotiator and could i have fucked but im just a fucking loser who has no game? or is that standard order of business at this establishment? when i get bored of the other clubs i will go back here and there is always a random 10/10 here amongst the gaggle of 5s and 6s, and i wonder if im not getting my moneys worth if i go to VIP. Originally Posted by Joeyfreshwater
I think what you described is standard for that place. I believe it caters to high-rollers in VIP. Vegas style, like you mentioned. Probably not your game, or negotiating style, just a high dollar environment if you want to play.
i think i parted ways with about 200. i remember she said it was like 170 to go to vip then when we got to the doorman for vip she said i had to pay him too so i just rounded this to about 200. could be slightly more or less, i dont remember the exact number. this was maybe about a year ago and i just accepted i was getting conned but wanted to see how far the rabbit hole went. it was a hot persian girl with a big ass which is a rare sight so i thought what the heck. It was about 30 minutes and at one point of her just bouncing up down on me for 3 straight songs and she turned around and said "did you cum yet?" lol. Maybe i should have whipped it out? to my disappointment I had not cum yet

I went maybe 3 weeks ago and i saw the hottest latina ive ever seen in my life there. she was gorgeous and had a crazy body. i got one shitty dance and she immediately asked if i wanted to go to VIP. i had flashbacks of the last time i went back there but she was hot enough to make me consider. I just got another dance and she escaped into the abyss.
In the Vegas version of the hustle, they have a leg breaker ready to come out if you give them any trouble....

Fuck Vegas
That VIP room is worthless. Something you do not know is there is a smoking area just outside on the other side so has tons of traffic.

It's a typical Rick's owned club.

Future reference. The back room w bar on couch is better. It requires VIP membership.