What word on Donald Trump setting his own platform.

I prity sure Donald trump has a good IT team he could set up a web sight just to host some blogs. There hundreds of boards out there. May he use, Eccie, post a free add on skip the games, I can't be that hard, I remember in old providers had Geocitys pages. All he needs is page with his name and his posted.
it's just a matter of finding a company to host him. Otherwise they have to set up their own servers and then find an internet provider that will provide service.

That's the whole joke about the "just build your own platform" thing - you can't. You would have to make your own entire infrastructure.
I don’t suppose money would be an issue so it’s really not that hard. Or maybe the RNC will create their own and brand it TrumpTalk. I presume conservative voices can say anything they like on there. Or maybe one of the “news” channels will loan their web infrastructure. I’m sure OANN or NewsMax would have no compunction about going all in. Not like they are even pretending to be some kind of objective news source.
it's just a matter of finding a company to host him. Otherwise they have to set up their own servers and then find an internet provider that will provide service.

That's the whole joke about the "just build your own platform" thing - you can't. You would have to make your own entire infrastructure. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
But Trump has money with millions that will listen rush had 20million , Trump had 88 million followed and 73 million votes him. 15 million spy's. I think he could do it and make money at it. He smart and others have made billion of dollars at doing it.
He'll have to host it somewhere internationally that'll have him. I'm not really sure if the US telecoms would do business with him.
"But Trump has money with millions that will listen rush had 20million , Trump had 88 million followed and 73 million votes him. 15 million spy's. I think he could do it and make money at it. He smart and others have made billion of dollars at doing it."

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. He has some assets and he has some debts. Who knows the cash position. Seems like most financial institutions won't touch him now. Maybe you should invest in a donation.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Guess what - DPST/ccp - Trump is no Longer teh POTUS - you voter-frauded in a senile puppet.

Who is doing precisely what the radical marxists expect of him.

yet - Trump hatred is still the mantra - and will remain so to provide a straw man to blame for the

results /consequences of teh blind marxist obedience of the DPST/ccp party!
ibid see another, or any, thread.
Gab

Trumptard gab
SENILITY NOW