Censorship Pays

Twitter is back at $50 even as the Dow is down 325
Twitter is back at $50 even as the Dow is down 325 Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Both twitter and facehook both still have holocaust deniers posting! Both still have antifa antagonists spreading anti American rhetoric.
They are buttering the Dims bread.
I going to stop using twitter I only use to here Trump that was it and deleted the app long before he was baned, but most people don't down load for Trump, infact Trump lost guessing it because he not well like. But compare twitter to google look who thought roof on long hull, I wish bought more rip it energy drink stock, it was stock had a few shares but was going to but latter now it though roof. I just selling off my rip it shares but it pop this week rip it 100,% remember that tickle symbol f i z z
I hear they teach English as a second language at most adult ed programs.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2021, 02:33 PM
The usual - undocumented Lies of BS from teh mouthpieces of propaganda!

I hear
an unnamed source
someOne
etc, and On and On by the LSM and their minions.

Or, is this just admitting teh DPST/ccp plan to institute Chinese adn Spanish as official language, and outlaw English, as part of 'purification of the populace' in your amerika?

Likely so!
ibid. Just a mild suggestion that your writing is sometimes unintelligible to those of us that grew up speaking proper English. It helps to know your audience.
ibid. Just a mild suggestion that your writing is sometimes unintelligible to those of us that grew up speaking proper English. It helps to know your audience. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Sometimes unintelligible??

I stopped reading his posts altogether. They are just to "non-english".
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2021, 03:50 AM
Both twitter and facehook both still have holocaust deniers posting! Both still have antifa antagonists spreading anti American rhetoric. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You do realize that you are comparing Trump and his lies about mass voter fraud to people who lie about the Holocaust?

Many of those Trump supporters are also Holocaust deniers. I bet they are confused after getting away with that lie.
You do realize that you are comparing Trump and his lies about mass voter fraud to people who lie about the Holocaust?

Many of those Trump supporters are also Holocaust deniers. I bet they are confused after getting away with that lie. Originally Posted by WTF
Not comparing! Giving examples!

some muslim groups deny there was a holocaust
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2021, 08:29 AM
For example - Omar/Tlaib and their 'squad" - which do rule the DPST/ccp with their Anti-Semitic racism and hatred.