I’m watching John Kerry Right Now.

Nothing like new fresh people to steer America into the Future.

What a fucking joke.
Its an embarrassment
Well, in four short years y'all will have the opportunity to change the channel.

What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have a copy of the book "unfit to command" which spells out all of the fuckups this guy did in the service, by the guys who served with him. He got out so his own people did not kill him. It would have been good riddance.
Well, in four short years y'all will have the opportunity to change the channel. Originally Posted by Lapdog
2022 Will be a reckoning!
2020 damn sure was.
what is galling is the effrontery of these people, that is Kerry et al

they must have conspired on talking points amongst themselves and with their news media, all designed to try to diminish President Trump in the most obscene ways

Kerry to the paris climate farces

We come back, I want you to know, with humility for the absence of the last four years. And we'll do everything in our power to make up for it.
We have a president now, thank God, who leads, tells the truth, and is seized by this issue.
Well said, Mr. Kerry.

What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
yep hes a fucking joke.

what a clown.
Well, in four short years y'all will have the opportunity to change the channel. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No no no because there's going to be voter fraud.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2021, 03:44 AM
2022 Will be a reckoning! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Like 2018?
When you marry a ketshup millionaire and she buys you a Senate seat you have no clue what life is like for a real American
Its an embarrassment Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, but still amusing to see Kerry scraping the dirt for funding from anywhere for anything.
Yup fucking ridiculous I guess if you married to MONEY and you have never worked Blithering HYOCRISY