Hobby phone

Advice?
Does anyone know what phone to use as a hobby cellphone
And where I could pick one up?

The phone to use with no tracing back to client regular life.
You can go to Walmart and buy a pay-as-you-go phone.

Hugs, Tarah xoxo
Trac Fone from Wal-Mart is what I use. Pay with cash, buy the refillable minutes with cash, and if the wife ever finds it- "It's not mine, I found it the other day and was hoping the owner would call". The best thing to do is keep it at your office or in the trunk of your car and only get it out when needed for an appointment.
I use the go phone and buy it with cash and only renew your minutes by paying with the refill cards that you pay for with cash. No paper trail.
This is great
Thank you all
Walmart
Here I come
I got both Go phone and VUMBER number.
PM me about the Vumber.
I just use my neighbor's phone. It works great.
I just use my neighbor's phone. It works great. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmao P
I picked up a pay as you go from Verizon, I went into a Radioshack and told the. Salesperson I wanted something inexpensive as I am not from the US but getting a cheap phone was less than paying roaming fees. She set it up with the store address and didn't require a name just a password in case I needed to call customer service. The rates were a lot cheaper than trac fone ($1/day I use it, an additional $1 for data) and I can get refill cards at any walmart, radioshack or with an online reseller.
Walmart and Tracfone. Absolutly untraceable.

You want to be cheap or safe?
Actually, I use my old phone that I kept after an upgrade. I got a new sim chip and phone number. I can buy a card to refill minutes or do it online. I always leave the phone off but it is in open view. The reason I kept it is because it has a full keyboard which makes texting so much easier. A lot of providers use text, so I like the keyboard functionality. Also, I do use it when running as it also has my music play list on it, so it is not suspicious for me to have it.
safe
I just use my neighbor's phone. It works great. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tracfone is best, I agree. However, I'd advise you maybe tell the girl your booking with that its a hobby phone. I check out phone numbers as part of my screening and if a # points to a "burn" phone and I was not told that beforehand it raises my suspicions during screening.
Walmart