"Im sneaking away to killeen"

I want to find a nice quiet place to have fun in killeen, between us , my brother is coming to the base from over sea's, he probably wouldn't like the fact that his sister is coming there to do more than visit..
Any suggestions on a good location to visit client's without being to obvious on what I am doing?
Stay away from Rancier! It is a main road that runs from the post through Killeen!
You are definitey one smokin hot mama and would love to hit you up (literally) when you get here. As for a good location, there are tons of hotels off of 190 but couldn't really suggest anything specific.

Can't wait until you get here. When do you think that will be?
If I can get an appointment to cover my stay, I will be on the way

You are definitey one smokin hot mama and would love to hit you up (literally) when you get here. As for a good location, there are tons of hotels off of 190 but couldn't really suggest anything specific.

Can't wait until you get here. When do you think that will be? Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Check your PMs sweetie.
Your PMs seem to be turned off. Any idea on when you will be making down here?
It says she was banned. Wonder what happened?
Anyone know what happened to Holi?
Look in the Dallas "Sandbox" forum about black guys. It was a bunch of drama for about two days.

I think some of the members should start posting in TOPIX website here in my small hometown. Almost like high school; I wonder if slam books are still around? Oops, they just went electronic.
Just read the thread.....thanks pilot for pointing us in the right direction for an answer.
WOW!