URL / Website: -
Activities: Ts,cg,mish,bbbj,bbfs,k9
Hair Length and Color: Long wavy/curly dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Slim, big breasts and super hot
Recommendation: Yes
Aaaar, she is a exotic gem
I'd like to try her, there is just so many mixed reviews though..
I’ll tell you who is boss at POA when I’m with Bella. My cock is the boss of her fine, tight Latina ass! And her rectum is the boss of my cum after I’ve made my deposit inside her ass. That’s how papi rolls! MUY RICO!
I guess that's a yes?
Good read
I was going to enter her as a contestant for my spicy taco competition.
This pirate loves spicy tacos. Will sail the seven seas looking for that perfect taco
I was going to enter her as a contestant for my spicy taco competition. Originally Posted by BigTex@FairPark
I was going to enter her BECAUSE Bella ALREADY won my spicy taco competition... ZING!
First time I’m disagreeing with you all. Bella was a dud for me. She complained from the moment I got there, and she had a piss pour attitude and kept complaining about Lisa. She kept talking about how she hated living there, and she is always tired.
Frankly she topped my no fly list, sad for her, she was once good.

Maybe the new Silicone in her breasts are effecting her mind.
She is by far a no go for me!

I did called Pearls to let them know how bad she was and how she just didn’t care.

Gents this one has mixed reviews and she was super skeeted on something. Clearly my lack of experience and loss of $$$ was huge blessing, clearly she doesn’t care and all she wants to do is party.

Trash keeps taking itself out. I hope Lisa gets this chick out!
You win sometimes and loose. Lots of great pics out there. No time for any bad attitudes
No room for bad attitudes.
  • HSL
  • 10-29-2019, 05:32 PM
The best Latina to ever pass thru DFW is still Ruby,a strong, independent & confident woman who doesnt have to give it ALL up raw to get repeat business,poor Bella though I do feel a little summin in my heart for this gal,used by mom & everyone else around her on a daily business that she just can't get it together.
I just had a "bella is boss @ pearls" experience myself today. Loved it! Review pending but I would definitely do it again any time!