time to nerd out a bit COSPLAY SEX is so goofy but fun

• !VI!
  • 05-26-2015, 08:00 AM
What's up everyone Vi here,

It's been a while since i've posted just been too busy, doing cosplay stuff, building props, and just being me.

SO my topic of the week is cosplay sex and conventions. I have always loved doing things that let me be slightly different then who i am naturally, it gives me a chance to stretch my artistic wings and fly.

so i have had sex at every convention i've been to in last 7 months to try some new things out.

1. nerds do it better PERIOD! no argument lol it's some of best sex i've had point blank

2. trying to stay in character while haveing great sex... impossible. UNLESS it's a character that has a ersonality similar to mine.

3. black widow sex.... with ironman... just gonna leave that there

So sex is my hobby, now cosplay sex is a hobby too lol, gotta feel the need between the knees

4. i've started doing things, based off of people's profession because it will help it feel more real and naughty, doctors have been most fun, and personal trainers come in close second
I can only imagine how funny iron man could be with a strategically placed repulsor beam.
  • !VI!
  • 05-26-2015, 08:17 AM
I can only imagine how funny iron man could be with a strategically placed repulsor beam. Originally Posted by ruffnalddy

lol the hardest part was getting his actual dick out lol, it was like "so how did you even fit in that, you have a needlessly large rod (league reference)"
lol the hardest part was getting his actual dick out lol, it was like "so how did you even fit in that, you have a needlessly large rod (league reference)" Originally Posted by !VI!
who knows...war machine's beam is probably bigger than iron man's by default.
Furry conventions have always piqued my interest. 'anonymous' (or to a lesser extent stranger) sex has always gotten me very excited, so I've been wanting to have fun in, or with someone in, a complete furry costume. Cosplay sex is up there too; but too many female cosplays where you can't see their face/facial features. Whatever allows me to stick my wit's end in their righteous glory!
Went to the Otakon last summer in baltmore, was a blast. Unfortunately, I didnt hook up
Furry conventions have always piqued my interest. 'anonymous' (or to a lesser extent stranger) sex has always gotten me very excited, so I've been wanting to have fun in, or with someone in, a complete furry costume. Cosplay sex is up there too; but too many female cosplays where you can't see their face/facial features. Whatever allows me to stick my wit's end in their righteous glory! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'm not sure of cosplay is something that I'm craving but I certainly find it interesting, too. If I just knew, ahead of time, when a convention or some type of event was coming into town, I'd be open to attending.

Welcome back, VI. (Hope I spelled that right!)

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
  • !VI!
  • 05-26-2015, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure of cosplay is something that I'm craving but I certainly find it interesting, too. If I just knew, ahead of time, when a convention or some type of event was coming into town, I'd be open to attending.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hey beautiful i've missed ya <3

Well Dallas Comic Con is this weekend

A-Kon is the weekend after

there is San Japan (my Favorite play spot) in SA

the new years convention Ikki-con in austin

RTX in austin as well lol

need info i've got you :P
  • !VI!
  • 05-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Furry conventions have always piqued my interest. 'anonymous' (or to a lesser extent stranger) sex has always gotten me very excited, so I've been wanting to have fun in, or with someone in, a complete furry costume. Cosplay sex is up there too; but too many female cosplays where you can't see their face/facial features. Whatever allows me to stick my wit's end in their righteous glory! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
you sir are awesome lol very good use of the items :P but you are gonna be squishy

Went to the Otakon last summer in baltmore, was a blast. Unfortunately, I didnt hook up Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
a-kon has a much better possibility to hook up

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'll see if I can find it; but there used to be a local site that had all the con listings for the area. While outdated looking, it was very well up-to-date. This can be used though for now should you be interested: http://www.upcomingcons.com/

Going to any convention, even if you don't dress up or are familiar with the details, is highly recommended and fun.

you sir are awesome lol very good use of the items :P but you are gonna be squishy Originally Posted by !VI!
That's fine. I'm AD carry anyway so no need to get too beefy despite the tanky meta that is in play. I'm all about doing that damage. Looking at the item list, there is lots of fun to be had using those. Can only imagine the puns with Deathcap~
Speaking of cons... I wonder if a provider would be willing to dress up (or rather be provided a costume/outfit of her choosing) for an outcall date at the con. Spend your time finding several places for naughty activities, maybe finding a civie to join in the fun, put on a show for a few spying eyes, etc.
I'll test your imagination and offer up "Generic White Businessman".
lol the hardest part was getting his actual dick out lol, it was like "so how did you even fit in that, you have a needlessly large rod (league reference)" Originally Posted by !VI!
LoL references are awesome!!!
I used to play hitchhiker with an old girlfriend of mine.

She would walk down the road pretending to be a hitchhiker
and I would pick her up and try to seduce her.
The whole game was to try and never break character.
Sometimes I was a good guy picking her up and sometimes
not so much.

Sometimes she would play very hard to get and sometimes she would seduce me.

It was awesome fun for both of us. But no costumes were involved except
for her wearing daisy duke cutoffs and bra-less tank top.
here i got a hard one for ya !VI! i am a disabled navy veteran who became jabba the hut and needs a new hip how has ED with major deppression disorder.

Now im not trollin ya i just want to know what would you cosplay as for a guy like me.