My ATF is MIA?

Moved from Texas six months ago but was staying in touch with my ATF, Cason25. Haven't heard from her in over two months. She was working the Ft.Worth area, and was suppose to move to Abilene. No response to email, and her phone number is disconnected. If anyone has seen or heard from her lately let me know. Thanks

R14
Pretty sure if she wanted you to hear from her, she would make that happen.
Pretty sure if she wanted you to hear from her, she would make that happen. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

And I'm pretty sure the last time she and I talked we discussed me flying her up here to spend a few days at the beach. She had some family stuff going on, and nothing for the past few weeks. So if someone knows something, please let me know. If you just want to add stupid comments, please go to the next thread. Thanks

R14
They usually leave undetected for a reason, so the only stupid comment would be the OP.
And I'm pretty sure the last time she and I talked we discussed me flying her up here to spend a few days at the beach. She had some family stuff going on, and nothing for the past few weeks. Originally Posted by Rec1166
This doesn't mean that what I said is any less valid. Just because you don't want to hear something that could very well be the truth doesn't make it "stupid."
And I'm pretty sure the last time she and I talked we discussed me flying her up here to spend a few days at the beach. She had some family stuff going on, and nothing for the past few weeks. So if someone knows something, please let me know. If you just want to add stupid comments, please go to the next thread. Thanks

R14 Originally Posted by Rec1166
With all due respect, no one here knows your personal history with this provider. We dont know if the two of you have an amicable history or if you're a stalker that's she's managed to break free from and is hiding. I'm not accusing you of that, but think about it from the aspect of everyone else who wouldn't be privy to the conversations or dealings you've had with her. These girls often disappear for whatever reasons. Usually when they do without leaving forwarding info, it's because they don't want to be contacted by anyone from this aspect of their life.

No one is faulting you for caring about her potential well-being, but in the absence of her responding to your attempts at connecting with her,myou just have to respect that maybe she's moved on and away from the hobby. Let her go.
If she wanted you to know where she is, you would know....

Otherwise, that might be a HUGE hint that she doesn't want to be bothered.
Maybe some info from this thread will help you figure it out
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1377279&highlight=

And the clue she has not logged into ECCEI since 3/28 is a big hint
You discuss plans for her to travel to see you then straight away she goes silent. Could 2+2 actually equal 4 ??????? Elementary my dear Watson . . .
And, it may have nothing to do with you at all. All you can do is monitor her account to see if she returns.