Would you guys prefer doing a NEIGHBOR ROLEPLAY with a SWEET INNOCENT SLUT or a SWEET "NOT SO INNOCENT" SLUT??

I want to know if you guys would prefer SEDUCING a sweet innocent nympho slut in a roleplay or BEING SEDUCED by a sweet "not innocent" nympho slut in a neighbor comes over to my place to borrow milk and I am totally nude?

With a sweet innocent slut, you come over to borrow milk and I am nude and you ask to come in and then ask if you can feel my breasts and suck my nipples. Then you ask if you can take off your pants so I can massage your cock before you ask me politely to blow you. When your cock is throbbing you ask if it would be ok for you to fuck me. I, of course, agree being the slut I am to do whatever you desire. You are dominant and I am submissive.

With the sweet "not innocent" slut, you come over to borrow milk and I see how you are admiring my tits and I tell you to feel them and suck my nipples while you finger my wet pussy. I see the bulge in your pants and pull them off and ravenously and aggressively blow you. When I feel your sweet precum in my mouth, I tell you to fuck me hard till we both cum. I am dominant and ravage you to satisfy both of our desires.
Who has the time or desire to teach an innocent how to please?
Not So Innocent for me please.
I like both options equally, because I'm a whore, however... The first option sounds much better, because I love a fun submissive and role playing.

Where did you say you lived again?
I like both. But I'd prefer not so innocent. I love a take charge woman
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Not So Innocent for me please. Originally Posted by raghupundit
Same here and extra freaky
i always wanted to have a woman force herself on me. like a seduction thing but her being very dominant. not putting me in a dress ramming my butt with a strap on dominant but sensual and fun yet aggressive and controling telling me what to do to her to make her pop.
Both please!
I want you to be honest - tell me about the session you had earlier in the day and 3 you had yesterday and I guarantee when I finish it'll be so hard it'll knock you back a few inches.

One girl here I used to see regularly would show me pictures on her phone of other guys barebacking her that week and wow did I explode hard.
Not so innocent
Just give me the slut
I am tired of seeing threADS posted by Teagunluv. How bat that, catch me outside

Never have clicked on Teaganluv's profile but probably like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavUsxXfaMI
not that they dont exist, but in 20+ yrs, i have never met an innocent nympho slut. that's an oxymoron.

now, a nympho slut who is submissive or a nympho slut who is assertive/dominant? those i have seen and enjoyed delites with, multiple times.

but innocent??
how did she becum a nympho slut???
I vote for not so innocent. Because I WANT that to happen but know it won't. So when it does, oooooo, wow
I appreciate everyone's input!!!
I love being the sweet and "not so innocent" very naughty slut and cant wait to have the guy all over me and his cock in me))