MW76...You Guys and Gals Decide

• motor
  • 10-03-2017, 09:40 AM
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=26
Here is a post that MW76 made. You all are smart enough to judge for yourselves about this handle. But, I would be cautious of him.
Yes, whats up with this guy? I would be careful.
Here is a post that MW76 made. You all are smart enough to judge for yourselves about this handle. But, I would be cautious of him. Originally Posted by motor
Y'all just can't take Uber to amps? IJS
  • motor
  • 10-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Y'all just can't take Uber to amps? IJS Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Taking an Uber to an AMP is the problem, extorting money is the problem, or do you think that is ok?
Y'all just can't take Uber to amps? IJS Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
So an extortionist is ok?

And you think he will extort only the guys?

He call you ladies "pieces of meat" in several posts!!

How are you ok with this?
This character is something else...and we just keep on acknowledging him/her which is exactly what they want...
Here is a post that MW76 made. You all are smart enough to judge for yourselves about this handle. But, I would be cautious of him. Originally Posted by motor
What's funny about this is his or her dumb ass assume every one is married or has a career that they give a shit about lol. MW76 I have a challenge for your stupid ass I will let you know exactly where I am going or who I am seeing next time and if you are able to get any pics of me or my whip I will give you a $1000 lmao. Man the fuck up boy I'm willing to play your game and let's see who win.

Ps.. In the words of the Texas lawyer the Hammer

I'm Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweater Puppies has to love it when you guys let her fuck with you like this.
Sweater Puppies has to love it when you guys let her fuck with you like this. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I have to admit I am completely ignorant, what do you mean?
"We're always people of our word," says the extortionist.
Yeah, and there's nothing like waiting for your Uber to arrive, not awkward.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Why don't you guys post names who you think MW76 is, can it be a mandle? A multiple handle? or a banned member?
I have to admit I am completely ignorant, what do you mean? Originally Posted by needingmilking
Sweater Puppies is an Icky hero.
So an extortionist is ok?

And you think he will extort only the guys?

He call you ladies "pieces of meat" in several posts!!

How are you ok with this? Originally Posted by needingmilking

You'd have to be truly naive to think that folks aren't writing down plates at AMPs and even incalls. Albeit an extortionist or an undercover.

I'm more concerned with folks actually paying extortionists instead of turning them into the authorities and/or beating the shit out of them.
If a feller is worried about parking his car near an AMP, and doesn't want to grab a cab or Uber, there's a bus stop in front of damn near every AMP in Dallas.

DART: Giving new meaning to "Park-n-Ride".