My mom threw all her shit on the curb

Well it was fun while it lasted but last night she came in all fucked up and they got in a big fight. While she was sleeping this morning and while I was gone my mom threw all of her shit out. Thisnis going to be crazy when she wakes up.
Nice
You live with your mother?
You may want to post ur original story so ppl won’t ask too many questions.
Hilarious!!!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-20-2017, 11:09 AM
The Original Story..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2187228

I met this girl that works at a club in fort worth. We hit it off pretty good and she needs a place to stay. The problem is I live with my mom. She doesnt have a problem with someone moving in. But I didnt tell her she is a stripper. Im afraid if things dont work out with the girl is it hard to get her to move out and has anyone ever done this before and did it work out Originally Posted by funtimesforme
wow. sounds like a really good "brazzers"
Well it took a hell of a lot longer than thought it would take before the shit hit the fan!.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2017, 11:53 AM
A drunk stripper walking the streets, wish I could of found her for some comforting
What is her number? Lol
Wow good luck to her
She doesn’t need clothes
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2017, 12:23 PM
She doesn’t need clothes Originally Posted by PeterBota
Not for work or to hang with me, give us her # OP
I may get an small apartment I dont know. This is really fucked up. It was working great until this last week. She was just fucked up every night and throwing shit and acting crazy. I dont know what happened.