Encounter: Greek fun with Chloe

User ID: N/A
Date: 1/14/19
Name: SexyChloe
Phone: 850 419 3481
Email Address: sexychloe007@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...i/572889975637
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Hotel of Miracle Pkwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Awesome body, pics in ad are hers and a good reflection of her current status
Recommendation: Yes
  • JavyC
  • 01-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Cost for HH or 60 minutes?
She's still got it. Happy for you.
$$ for hh recorded Greek session. Keep in mind I have seen her over a dozen times in the last 3 years so YMMV
Has she got any more reliable she was hit or miss for a while
My last session went according to schedule, so I'd hope so, she commented that she had phone issues and had gotten a new one, hope she's got better on that front.
How is her BJ skills? Her body looks tight as can be, been watching her ads for awhile and have been thinking about setting up a meeting with her.
Her BJ skills have always been top-notch... it was her TCB skills and then even some BCD skills that took a beating for a while...

I miss her place in Destin.... damn!
I guess I will try to set up something with her for Friday. Thanks
Good oral/greek skills, a banging body and pic/vid friendly to boot.
This one is next up on my checklist!!
latin you should hAVE A THREAD WHERE YOU KEEP A RUNNING LIST OF greek providers and your analysis of each!!!!!
latin you should hAVE A THREAD WHERE YOU KEEP A RUNNING LIST OF greek providers and your analysis of each!!!!! Originally Posted by justforshsfl
That would be a must for places like Dallas/Houston where there are a lot of options, not so much in the Panhandle. I'll be happy to share Greek intel on providers I have seen though. Just PM me.
Just read latin4greek's reviews. He selects great women and from the review has a great time.