URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: NW Military but all the other AMPs
Activities: Massage Back walking L1 Table Shower
Hair Length and Color: Black and worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive with a nice smile. Big B's, nice full butt about 5'2" soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
I am always treated like a King here. It's a dope ass place fo sho!
I’ve been wanting a legit massage. Extras are not a much but a plus if available. Would you recommend this place for the massage?
The girls here are generally "decent" at massage.
If you can get cindy, her back walking is fantastic. I have had many back walkers but she's a cut above.
I had a really nice event there last night.
"I don't pop anymore" Is that something about aging that I've never heard of? I hope not.

Is it like when you go to a funny movie and you don't laugh out loud, but internally you do? There are no visible signs that you really enjoyed it. I want to laugh out loud always, but if I can just enjoy it internally, well I guess that'll do.
I’ve been wanting a legit massage. Extras are not a much but a plus if available. Would you recommend this place for the massage? Originally Posted by Djeans

I'm a pretty big and fit guy considering. Many of the girl can't go deep enough. I prefer back walking. Cindy's back walking is fantastic. Snap crack pop and stretching good and deep is what I get. Highly recommend it.