Scam postings on Skip The Games

Is it just me or are others bothered by all of the scammers posting on Skip The Games? The ones that have clearly fraudulent pics and descriptions of circumstances/offers that are clearly lies. And the kicker on them all is that there is no number posted, just an email address.
I am sure that they are after some credit card numbers or some "up front" gas money and they will be gone with the cash.
Anyway, there are getting to be so dayum many of them that it is not worth reading STG.
End of rant.
Some, if not most, if not all - of the email posts are bots that send cut and paste replies wanting you to go to verify on a web page. I’ve read the emails but never gone to (not even clicked on the link for) the sites. A bit of searching reveals the motives. Phishing and trying to insert malware etc to access personal info of yours that they can get to via laptop, cell phone etc. keep looking even if it’s STG. There are some legit and quite good providers on there. Hit and miss. Just do your homework and look for reviews and ECCIE info on them.
Its getting worse.. used to be at least 2-3 scam post per 10, now its more than half.