City: Universal City
State: Texas
Address: Pat Booker Road
Triangle Shopping Center
Activities: Bomb ass massage, stretching L1
Hair Length and Color: Black fine hair just past shoulder but worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's about 5'2 105 pounds I guess with a handful ass that is firm and round and typical Asian top.
Recommendation: Yes
Good intel.

I havent heard much about mongers
getting more than L1 at NDC.

Her attitude and massage sound great.
That's worth a try on it's own merit.

Thanks for the review.
It's a bit of a drive for me. But 26 sounds really good. I think it has more to do with what you said several reviews back. It's your attitude the gets you beyond L1. Happy things happen to happy people with a clean ass in an AMP.
Agreed it's been L1 in the past unless it's changing. I went to their sister spa saw Coco. It's not a L1 place anymore.
+1
There is a lot more available here. Just don't wear it out.
Where is sister spa.
It's a bit of a drive for me. But 26 sounds really good. I think it has more to do with what you said several reviews back. It's your attitude the gets you beyond L1. Happy things happen to happy people with a clean ass in an AMP. Originally Posted by DinkerPinker84

You are correct sir!

Can you imagine the chatter between the ladies when one of them sees a guy with a brown stink hole?

Huy!

SF
I heard there was an app that can record the
girls talking and make a transcription report
of everything said...
There is a lot more available here. Just don't wear it out. Originally Posted by kwag98

Do tell.
Must be a new ADA in town - different location so, anything is possible.

The ADA on W Ave is not adding and L-1 is all that's done.
No, it's the same Ada, just she moved to a different location. And I'm doubting anything past L1 is available with her, ever.
  • phizz
  • 03-29-2021, 12:56 PM
I tried NDC last night and the worker who walked out was a 50 year old asian lady with a very rough looking face. I pretended to be out of cash and in need of an ATM as an excuse to leave. I guess the younger Ada was not working last night.