Weekend Drought

I am not posting this to vent. Alright, I am posting this to vent but not at any particular person. Just frustration and observation. This past week was my birthday and I am not much for celebrations but wanted to treat myself to a couple hours of alone time with one of the wonderful women here. 6 emails and 4 texts later, only 2 emails and 1 text answered and no one available. It turned out ok I guess. See my review in the Spa section.
But I was thinking about it all last nite and wondered why weekends in Buffalo are so sparse. Now I know that everyone is going to jump in and say "hey, the ladies have a life too." I recognize that. I am not singling anyone out here. Just suprised that when you go to "weekend providers" Rochester has a plethora of them and Buffalo none. I could have trolled CL or Ecom but what I was really looking for was someone with a solid track record that I could spend some quality time with.
Ok, soap box back under the bed. Thanks for letting me get that out. It is good to finally be back. And I want to say how much I appreciate this board and this community of friends where we can support each other and be ousrselves. (that was added so when the flaming starts I can humbly say how much i appreciate all of you.) Not really. I do appreciate all my friends here and the hard work of the mods. Happy Easter to everyone.
I feel your pain a bit. I like it better for most to let my birhday pass. Have some time with one lady, as a gift to self. Then review what I gave myself.
You are welcome to fly to any near by airport to rochester. And have some one pick you up or cab. But I know that can be a pain in the ass also. Even a drive to the falls or rochester could be pain on that day. Others in your life wanting to see you on that day. If thats what you want or not.
But even being near Rochester I have come up short on my birthday a few times. I started my planning way to soon or to late. Free times for her or myself just did not work etc..
It is just the way it gos sometimes.
By the way nice review and you going to hate this part "Happy Birthday".
Ron - A belated Happy Birthday to you anyway!! Haven't read your review yet - but it sounds as if it went ok!! Take care & play safe!
  • Doove
  • 03-28-2010, 03:03 PM
But I was thinking about it all last nite and wondered why weekends in Buffalo are so sparse. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Good question. I'm not sure there'd really be one answer that could be applied to the entirety of providers so i won't really try. For some, where their having kids is involved, the logistics on the weekends are certainly going to be different than during the week. I'm guessing requests die down for them on weekends somewhat, so for others they probably just resign themselves to taking those days off to recoop their energies. Besides that, who knows?
Happy Birthday Flyboy.

It's got to primarily be the kids but it makes me wonder if the two women that got busted were good candidates for weekends but its become complicated to say the least.
Since I can only hobby on weekdays during office hours, I have not paid much attention to the weekend situation. I do know that a few ladies have family obligations on weekends. Actually, one nice feature of the ECCIE ShowCases is a specific entry about weekend availability.
Fly sent you a PM with some info for you pertaining to your delima. But happy BD. ED
Was thinking. Ya I know, thats not safe for me and all that may be near by. edit to delete yup I need to stop thinking
  • Chloe
  • 03-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Weekdays are more accomidating to be available for most guys, hense the lack of availability on the weekends. The weekend is usually family/relaxing time for many.

Find a girl who is advance appointment only or option and does not have a reputation of canceling next time you wish to have a guarunteed fun time on a certain day And your Buffalo cry out just means I may have to pop in again soon!
Thanks for the Bday wishes. Hey Off, as far as the flying in, I have done that many times because I am always looking for a reason to take the bird up but there is an old saying among private pilots. If you have time to spare, go by air! And time was not on my side.
And I do understand that most of the ladies I know reserve weekends for themselves and family. I am rarely available on the weekends myself. I was just suprised how many cities have many providers available on the weekends and in Buffalo I couldn't find any. I am sure that someone probably was I just wasn't able to connect with them. And Chloe, I am waiting to see you. Would have come to Roch to see you if I could have. I have to make that trip soon as there are many Ladies there I want to see. I am just glad to be back and am looking forward to seeing all my old friends and many new ones.
  • remix
  • 03-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Flyboy,
I feel your pain. I had the same situation last week. Did the Spa thing as well with good results. Still need to post that review. Drove to Rochester yesterday and had an amazing time. Review to come as well.