What's going on!?!?

Ok so I have to vent alittle lol. Over the last few weeks I've found myself asking what's going on in the hobby and is it worth it!? This is what I've been in countering lately:

1) Providers either being rude or don't respond at all when asked about a client.
2) A lot of bs calls. Guys wanting Bp rates. And wanting more for less.
3) Guys not doing their own research and want to be angry when they show up and its not what they expected and act like I should be at fault for it. Or making an appt then asking questions right before he's suppose to be here then I have to call when they dont show up because they didn't have the decency to tell me they changed their mind.
4) I've already been giving a certain client a discount then he wants an even deeper discount for a good review. Smh
5) Potential clients who text or message me at least 2x a week with the same questions and never book or they do and never show up.
6) And lastly, I've recently opened my menu up and went gfe. I've seen a handful of clients recently and even gave a discount for reviews to help me out to be more successful in getting clients...... And still not 1 new review smh.

But that is all sorry I just had to vent alittle as this is getting frustrating lol
Ok so I have to vent alittle lol. Over the last few weeks I've found myself asking what's going on in the hobby and is it worth it!? This is what I've been in countering lately:

1) Providers either being rude or don't respond at all when asked about a client. Its the nature of the beast. Many simply refuse. Some are offline and do not see the request.
2) A lot of bs calls. Guys wanting Bp rates. And wanting more for less. Probably not a real potential client to begin with.
3) Guys not doing their own research and want to be angry when they show up and its not what they expected and act like I should be at fault for it. Or making an appt then asking questions right before he's suppose to be here then I have to call when they dont show up because they didn't have the decency to tell me they changed their mind. Why are you surprised about this? Most fucktards can only thinck with the little head to begin with. Have you noticed all threads started by newbies that want information that is present if they spend 30 seconds and look? Same thing.
4) I've already been giving a certain client a discount then he wants an even deeper discount for a good review. Smh Your business is your business. He knows your rates.
5) Potential clients who text or message me at least 2x a week with the same questions and never book or they do and never show up. Refer to my answer on your second question.
6) And lastly, I've recently opened my menu up and went gfe. I've seen a handful of clients recently and even gave a discount for reviews to help me out to be more successful in getting clients...... And still not 1 new review smh. The better way to offer a review special would be to give the one time discount on the fucktards' next visit. Contact the fucktards and inquire as to why the reviews have not been posted. Keep in mind writing a review is a big pain in the ass.

But that is all sorry I just had to vent alittle as this is getting frustrating lol Originally Posted by miss ginger
I hope I was able to shed some light on your questions.
IMO....

1). They are providers.

2). That is the way this business goes, some guys just inquire and many "window shop" before they buy, that is probably part of their "research", unfortunately for you, they are buying elsewhere, if they are buying at all. Sure, they want the lowest rate, just as most providers want to do as little as possible for as much as possible.

3). I try to make myself as clear as possible as far as what I like, even giving the provider MY Definition of GFE, after all, it is my money and I should get what I want as long as the provider is comfortable with giving it, not just take the service level they feel like giving, again, it is called research. I do agree with you in the fact that you cannot be a mind reader And if guys cannot tell you what they're looking for, and it's their own fault if/when they are disappointed.

4). Tell other providers how about him and see if he is doing the same thing to other providers as far as him demanding discounts just because he's going to put a review up. As far as giving him discounts because he's seeing you on a regular basis, that is on you.

5). Kinda goes with number 1, but if you feel a guy is wasting your time and is never going to set an appointment, block his number, especially if they book and NCNS, kinda goes with #3 as well.

6). This gets kind of tricky, however, what I've always felt is you should charge your regular rate on the first visit, and if he does a review, then on the second visit, you give him his review discount, that will weed out the guys like that.

6). This gets kind of tricky, however, what I've always felt is you should charge your regular rate on the first visit, and if he does a review, then on the second visit, you give him his review discount, that will weed out the guys like that. Originally Posted by clawsonmills
I'm in total agreement with this method.

In the same realm, guys who want discounts because they *SAY* they are going to be regulars should get the discount as they become more regular, not at the outset on the promise that they will.

I had a "Stair Step Plan" where I charged the regular rate for the first visit, and then decreased each subsequent visit within the same month. I think it was $60 off the second visit during the same month, $120 off the third visit in the same month, and $180 off the fourth visit in the same month. This averaged $90 off per visit if he saw me every week.

It's always better to reward the actions than to reward the promises.

1) Providers either being rude or don't respond at all when asked about a client.
3) Guys not doing their own research and want to be angry when they show up and its not what they expected and act like I should be at fault for it. Or making an appt then asking questions right before he's suppose to be here then I have to call when they dont show up because they didn't have the decency to tell me they changed their mind.
4) I've already been giving a certain client a discount then he wants an even deeper discount for a good review. Smh
5) Potential clients who text or message me at least 2x a week with the same questions and never book or they do and never show up.
6) And lastly, I've recently opened my menu up and went gfe. I've seen a handful of clients recently and even gave a discount for reviews to help me out to be more successful in getting clients...... And still not 1 new review smh.

But that is all sorry I just had to vent alittle as this is getting frustrating lol Originally Posted by miss ginger

Welcome to sales.
Miss ginger, you joined eccie over two years ago, have you been under a rock most of that time?

You should know this business is full of lying bastards wanting you to fuck or suck as cheap as possible. Most will not write a review if they already got the discount.

oh, and most hookers don't screen so quit pestering them for references.

this threAD gets a 3/10 on my scale. It was a 0 but you are cute so i gave you extra credit.

FUCK THOSE BITCHES!
FUCKING HANG UP. I have developed Hooker ESP for time wasting calls after working off CL, wasting my precious minutes lol.
UN-CHIVALROUS ASSHOLES!
A review from a cheap ass who clearly already enjoys your services isn't worth it if he is trying to nickle and dime you for a review. Guys should give reviews because they want to help out a lady or the hobby community. - Not to save 20 bucks.
FUCK THOSE DUDES! That's why I took my number down and only text people I have seen before.
Sometimes you got to learn the hard way about giving out review specials, I never been screwed over on a review rate but it steams my buns when when I hear about things like this happen.

But like others have said it's best to offer the discount after they have reviewed you. It might not seems as appealing to guys because there isn't that instant gratification of a discount, but at least you will have all your $ in your pocket and not being strung along.

Not sure how long you have been providing but once you establish your presence, I think it will be easier.

as a businessperson who owns several businesses these sorts of issues are endemic to being in business - ANY business. they go with the territory.
Thanks for your feed back everyone :-)
Not sure how long you have been providing but once you establish your presence, I think it will be easier. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I cannot believe that my response was tamer than Skylar's ... Who pee'd in your cereal bowl today?
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm in total agreement with this method.

In the same realm, guys who want discounts because they *SAY* they are going to be regulars should get the discount as they become more regular, not at the outset on the promise that they will.

I had a "Stair Step Plan" where I charged the regular rate for the first visit, and then decreased each subsequent visit within the same month. I think it was $60 off the second visit during the same month, $120 off the third visit in the same month, and $180 off the fourth visit in the same month. This averaged $90 off per visit if he saw me every week.

It's always better to reward the actions than to reward the promises.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Reminds me of boost mobile shrinking monthly bills

This Hobby is like other any business, Good costumer service goes a long way, Most providers seem to forget the basics and are wondering why the phone is not ringing.
Maybe many are messing with you because you are wearing Stealers Shirt in Dallas Country
I wore Steeler stuff all the time when I lived in Dallas. No one ever messed with me. Everybody hates a WINNER

Wildcat
well i have noticed these past 2 months have made me want to retire the lingerie, as i am thinking if it is worth it. not sure what is going on in hobby world,is it something i need to change?? or is it just the up and of the biz
  • harry
  • 08-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Welcome to sales. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
What he said! You encounter everything you just describe regardless of what you are selling.