A New Sheriff In Town

You guys help me welcome Lazrback. Like Huck, he's from across the border, but I'm glad to having him helping out over here. (Huck is on extended vacation)
I have found Lazrback to be very helpful when I've strayed across that border!! Welcome to the Natural State, our friend!!
Better start a line to the right for the apologies.
Welcome, Mr.Lazrback. Many happy trails to the esteemed Huckleberry.
Welcome Lazrback. Glad to have you on board
Hey Lazer glad to see that you playing back in the old home state. Now if we can just get as good of a head fooball coach????????
Officer... {hat-tipped & a head-nod}
<-------prefers spankings instead of points

Welcome Lazrback!!

Likes like we both decided to come back to this beautiful state! Welcome.. xXxoxXxo-Savannah
Welcome to Arkansas, Lazr!

I'm not sure if Bill is a member here or not, but I think that he'd fit right in.

Welcome to our little spot in the world, Lazrback!!
Raised and spent most of my life in western Arkansas, from Ashdown to Eureka Springs so I am more at home in the hills than this prairie I now reside in. I can't go much further west than Tulsa or I get agoraphobia (fear of open places) so I spend most of my weekends back in the green hills.

And speaking of hills,, many thanks to the ladies, as an Arkie I spent years wandering and exploring the beautiful lands there,, but I am now acutely aware that some new marvelous hills and lush valley's have been added that require my attention....
Welcome!
Welcome to Arkansas, Lazr!

I'm not sure if Bill is a member here or not, but I think that he'd fit right in.

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Aren't we all. Lol