Keep it down neighbor!!!

As most of you know I have a new incall in Dallas and am about to open a new location in Fort Worth as well. My roomate and I in Dallas are continually stepping on eachother's toes when it comes to appointments, she suggested we get a two bedroom. I scoffed and thought it was a ridiculous idea. Speaking to many clients and different ladies, everyone is encouraging me that this is a good idea.

I feel that having two rooms so we don't book on one another might freak people out. Not knowing who is in the room next door, afraid of running into someone next room over, hearing others in the room next door might freak someone out.

Am I crazy or is this a good idea? I need to know before signing a new lease....
I think you get a better deal with two rooms, less expensive if you have a trustworthy partner and it makes scheduling much easier. It is so hard for two people to get along though, and I think some people would get freaked out by the other room having things going on.
However, maybe if the other girl is bored she could join in for an impromptu threesome, then customers could be certified for you and you partner.
Beautiful picture of you, as always.
My place is opening up! After thinking it over long and hard I realized I am too much of a worrier and too private to take on any outsiders.

At the end of next month I'm headed north a bit to my next brand new kickass incall. Idk when your lease is up but you've been here a few times so you know its a pretty decent option. Might even open us up to some new opportunies! eh eh

Just thought id throw another spoke in your wheel Haha. Happy Labor Day!

PS I'm getting so excited for the calendar and my video!!! Its like waiting for Christmas.
Two rooms wouldn't bother me, especially knowing going in,,,much better for the providers not having to step out when times collide
On those few occasions I get an orgasm, I can express my satisfaction rather loudly. You wouldn't want me in the next room of the same apartment if you had something passionate developing.

If you avoid scheduling at the same time and just keep your room to yourself, that would work fine. I think it would be cheaper than being all to yourself and you don't have to worry about another person's neatness (or lack thereof).
Two rooms wouldn't bother me, especially knowing going in,,,much better for the providers not having to step out when times collide Originally Posted by Boomstick
I Agree, if i know going in. (better than being surprised by a loud scream)

On those few occasions I get an orgasm, I can express my satisfaction rather loudly.

lol same here but knowing going in makes all the difference.

If you avoid scheduling at the same time and just keep your room to yourself, that would work fine. Originally Posted by OldGrump
That is her dilemma with the one bedroom, if i read it correctly.
Of course, there would be the curiosity factor on who your roommate was, might want to return at a later date to do her. lol But seriously, i don't think it would be a problem if I knew going in as opposed to being surprised.

If i hear: FUCK YA !!!!!!!!!! (I will know who is in the next room) lol

Lola, Love your new avatar,
CG
I've seen several providers that shared a 2 bedroom and never got in the way, you just have to coordinate the arrival and departure so they don't meet at the door.
Weigh the options, would having another room open up enough business to offset the increased cost? Would it draw more attention (foot traffic) from neighbors?
The other side, which I think you are asking here is how many clients would continue knowing someone else is in the next room.
For me the idea of knowing let alone hearing someone else would be a bit much but I may be the exception. While the idea of a suprise threesome (yeah right) has its allure I do not think I could let my gaurd down not knowing/trusting the unknown roommate; especially with the recent unauthorized use alert.
--just my 2 cents
I saw a provider years ago that had the two room setup. The entire session I got to hear moans and groans coming from the other room and the provider had me wait in our room while the other client and provider talked in living room. it was a little uncomfortable . I'm not the one paying the rent, but IMHO it's not a good setup.
Two bedrooms are fine. From what I see, many of the guys here go to AMP's which have many rooms so not as shy about that stuff. Besides, as a hobbyist, you just might end up with an accidental double...

I guess it really depends on your comfort level and as always, each hobbyist is different so I certainly can't speak for all of them (and after reading some of the creepy ISO's today, I don't want to).
One problem that jumps right out to me is the bathroom accommodations. If there is a bath in each bedroom it wouldn't matter as much, but with one bathroom things could get a little more difficult. My humble opinion.
I don't see it being much different than an AMP. But would appreciate knowing ahead of time. I went to a setup like this once and didn't know until I heard a male voice in the hall. Kind of freaked me out.
there are many women in he dallas area that i've seen over the years who shared an apt.
in one case, the rooms were opposite a short hallway, each room had it's own bathroom.
in another case, the rooms were on opposite sides of the apt w/ the living room/kitchen in between. each room had it's own bathroom.

this kind of thing is usually mentioned in reviews. so i dont see it as a problem unless you [the guy] is very concerned w/ discretion. i get that, cos when i do go to an AMP, i wait to make sure the coast is clear going in. and the women there make sure the coast is clear in the hallway when you leave.

Lola, just get a nice apt in a nice location and i think it wont affect your business too much.

p.s. pls do let us know when you do.
I've seen it work fine, Lola. The best apartments are the ones with bedrooms on each end of the apartment with two bathrooms: a master and guest.

We are a lot quieter than we like to brag about, lol.
^^^^^^
what he said.