Toy store's

Does anybody have advice on local adult video stores with the best toy selection. The Garland area would be ideal.
I believe there's a place called New Fine Arts in Garland. Think its off Shiloh Rd
I know that I've been to one of the New Fine Arts places. There are a few in the metroplex. It was nice, large selection, and was organized well. I tend to do most of my shopping on amazon though. If you end up looking online id suggest the liberator website.
like tara said, New Fine Arts on Shiloh Rd, south of E. Northwest hwy.

also, there's a Condoms to Go on the I-635/LBJ eastbound access road between Walnut Hill/Kingsley and Jupiter Rd. enter the access road at Kingsley & LBJ and then head east. it's past the Anthony&Sylvan Pools store and before Pegasus Rd and the Raddison or Regency Hotel. they have a large yellow sign near the access rd [thanks to google maps street view].
Zone de erotica in 636 and Josey ln.
Try one of the Condom Sense stores. They have a shitload of toys, but not sure about videos.
Zone de erotica in 636 and Josey ln. Originally Posted by Selena51
Can I take you shopping there?
  • Go4it
  • 09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Everytime I see someone ask a question about going to a toy store reminds me of one of my "funny" moments in the hobby. Spent the afternoon with a young lady - lunch, shopping, fun time. After eating I asked her if she would like to stop by a toy store before we went back to the hotel. She said "Sure. I know of a really good one" and she gave me a cross street location. I asked her if she was sure because I didn't think there was one there. She told me they had a really good one and that they had some really good buys on used toys. I'm thinking "WTF!!!" But now I had to see for myself.

Sure enough. There it was. A place to buy toys for her kids. It was all I could do to keep a straight face. Bought her kids some toys. Went to the hotel and banged her box good.
Go4it this made laugh so hard ! This happened to me 20 or so years ago . Saw that girl for 4 years until that city was removed from my responsibility list. I often chuckled but never spoke about it. maybe there are more of us with this memory.