How Many Providers read Requests and ISO?

I have always wondered how many providers or for that matter female members actually read the Request and ISO section?

Maybe this should be a poll?

How many would never respond publically?

I notice the views indicator on the ISO's show how many people open and look. Of those views, I'd guess 30% are providers, the rest guys like us.

I'm not sure about the response rate (Public versus PM) but I suspect it is determined by the request focus itself (rightfully so, some gals like to keep parts of their menu and activities private).

Hopefully some of the gals here respond and give you a better feel for it.
i browse the iso's pretty often. but i di respond with a pm.
All I can say is that based on what I se in my PM box you would be surprised how much ladies read what we write. Some reply too. I get lovely PMs out of the blue sometimes. And yesterday I asked a lady for something and she smiled and complied and said she had already read that I liked that activity.

They are reading and paying attention. I know that for a fact.
I browse the iso section every blue moon. Mainly when I have a cancellation or im really horny

Most of the time if it fit the criteria I will just send a pm. For a while, and still sometimes now, the iso section feels and looks like the street corner of eccie with the same providers responding to every single iso.
While Jules is right in that you do see the same providers responding in the ISO section, you might be surprised (as I was) as to how many high profile providers respond via PM.
Chester I've also noticed ladies that never or rarely post will PM to a polite ISO. I got several sweet PMs yesterday, but went with a recommendation from a friend instead.
I don't look as often as I should.

There tend to be actual requests that I would qualify for to answer, but so often these requests are so lacking any couth what so ever that I would be embarrassed to respond publicly to most of them.

However, I will respond (sometimes) privately, when I see something that I feel might be a good fit. And if the request isn't embarrassing to have my name within the topic itself, I'll write something in public as well.

Frankly, if a man would ask for "x,y & z" in a more provocative fashion, or be rather flirty about it, it would be easier to answer a request for "Hey. I wanna come in your mouth. I want cheap. Are you desperate for money? Rent due? Need any food in your cabinets? I want rough, raunchy, ass, mouth, come on face and as cheap as possible. If so, shoot me a PM."

I mean, who wants to answer that? Who wants to visit with someone who presents themselves in that way?

I think that some of the requests would get more mileage if worded differently. Nearly every time I go into the ISO forum, I cringe at many of the requests that I read.

Elisabeth
I read it almost daily. I might respond via PM once a week, if that. I have to really feel that I meet the criteria to both spend my time and waste someone elses. I'd rather chew sand that respond publicly on the ISO forum these days.
From my view I love when there are different posts seeking a BBW, Spinner, black, white, Asian, in Dallas, in Fort Worth, in California, long hair, short hair, no hair, etc within an hour and the same women respond to all of them a day later. Refer to recent post about brand value - theirs is pretty low. Not ladies that reply to ISOs, just all of them and including those they don't meet the requirements for.

And like Elisabeth mentions - the wording of some of the requests is SOOO crude - it's a business but they are ladies and people. We all have freak sides but there are nice and not so nice ways to express that.
I read it for entertainment purposes, if nothing else.
From my view I love when there are different posts seeking a BBW, Spinner, black, white, Asian, in Dallas, in Fort Worth, in California, long hair, short hair, no hair, etc within an hour and the same women respond to all of them a day later. Refer to recent post about brand value - theirs is pretty low. Not ladies that reply to ISOs, just all of them and including those they don't meet the requirements for.

And like Elisabeth mentions - the wording of some of the requests is SOOO crude - it's a business but they are ladies and people. We all have freak sides but there are nice and not so nice ways to express that. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
EL214 - I think you nailed it. I've seen some ISO's in the last few days that are frankly just weird. I suspect they are just a joke (ala the stevie dude) but still nasty.

btw, great song for that handle (you picked good).
I am much more apt to respond to an iso via private pm than on the open board for many of the reasons mentioned here. some of them are written in a very brazen and naughty manner and I personally prefer to keep the naughtiness private
Or.....you can privately send a pm, then publicly announce that you "sent pm sweetie"....perplexing at best......Or.......you can respond to the guy searching for bbbj in Frisco or Plano and tell him your not far away in Mesquite or Irving........I could go on for days, but I won't.
I was gonna say "3", but I guess that isn't exactly accurate. OR I was gonna say "all the one's that don't fit the bill"...but then I guess that would be wrong, too. Maybe it's just me. Or maybe we should just post "Looking for Grace Preston, please PM", or "Jules Jaguar, if you're reading this you're horny. Me too. Please PM".

Because "Who has tan lines and wants to show them off" didn't work for shit.