Encounter: Isabella is a hell of a time!!!

User ID: -
Date: 10/20/2022
Name: Isabella
Phone: 504-432-2243
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/isabella...-134314#erotic
City: Nola
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: Cbj,mish,doggie
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair with highlights.. almost to her butt
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amazingly hot body!!! About 5 ft 7 and 130 pounds. Big boobs and a nice fine ass. Must work out a lot. Highly recommended. Takes great care of herself!
Recommendation: Yes
Seems more like an ad than a review.

You have zero reviews and only 7 posts. Also you are way overhyping a CBJ chick, and no Rest Of Story at all.
Comes across as either the chick, or her “boyfriend,” posting this.
Seems more like an ad than a review.

You have zero reviews and only 7 posts. Also you are way overhyping a CBJ chick, and no Rest Of Story at all.
Comes across as either the chick, or her “boyfriend,” posting this. Originally Posted by albundy
She isn’t a cbj chick. His review is accurate. She’s hot and has many good reviews.
Along with many bad habits
She tooled me around and ghosted me at our appt time. Terrible attitude over text with many hangups. Def wouldn't choose to waste my time with her again. There is too much good pussy available to have spent on this girl.
She is totally mental. Seen her a few times until she told me that she would only keep seeing me if I schedule an hour or more so I said goodbye
She definitely has some issues. That’s the crazy tax you pay for a hot girl with her rates. I was 4 for 5 in attempts to see her with one flake job. Never any issues when I did see her.
She is total risk v. reward. I've had some awesome times with her when she's in the right mood. But, if you ever text her and then have to cancel or don't committ, she goes F*cking insane; and does get clingy from time to time. I never tell her anything b/c I dont want her going off; but, i'd see her alot more if she didn't ask me about my entire life when I walked in the door.

sidenote - if anyone knows a chick who swallows with no drama (old Isabella), please PM me.
She is wildly erratic. I second all the previous statements. Try to catch her early in the afternoon. She's outstanding if you catch her at the right time and a complete train wreck when you dont.