Should I or shouldn't I?

I'm on a mission to raise a large amount of money for a very overpriced vehicle that I'm in love with.

Thinking about selling my Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2!

Should I? PM with interest & offers! (I paid $1,200 so reasonable offers only, please.)

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/cr...imson-carry-ii
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (159.7 KB, 279 views)
Buy me, Jim. Open to interpretation...me or the gun.

Or hey, why choose? Buy both. Lol
I'd rather have you over the gun any day...It is a nice gun though.
  • ndark
  • 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM
If you like the Kimber then keep it and just keep saving up the catch. Waiting won't kill ya if know you'd regret getting rid of it!
Long ago I told you you would get rid of that Kimber one day!!!!!! If that was a Wilson, you would never let it leave your hands.

All jokes aside. Have you thought about consignment or sale it back to gun shop or dealer. There is a store here in Memphis that may do you right.

PM me if you had rather.
Lol Sonoman, it's a great gun. I love it. But I'm on a mission.
Cars are worth it. And you can get a great gun for a LOT less than $1200.
Cars are worth it. And you can get a great gun for a LOT less than $1200. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Great and cheap rarely occupy the same space.

Regardless, doesn't its multi-color scheme trip your trigger, so to speak?
Sell it. You look like a Makarov kind of girl.
Sell it. You look like a Makarov kind of girl. Originally Posted by firststick
Or Heckler Koch maybe. But first things first!
Or drop your love affair for a "very over priced vehicle"? That might be a better option. Sorry to be a buzz kill but why invest your hard earned funds in something that you know depreciates from the start? Of course, I am a finance kind of guy. You've got plenty of sense. Use it!
Never sell a gun, never give up land, and never burn a great relationship.
Or drop your love affair for a "very over priced vehicle"? That might be a better option. Sorry to be a buzz kill but why invest your hard earned funds in something that you know depreciates from the start? Of course, I am a finance kind of guy. You've got plenty of sense. Use it! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
This. A car, unless it's a classic, is a terrible place to put money. I buy 2 or 3 years old and pay cash or I lease. But I also understand a love of cars.
Finally a bunch of good information and excellent suggestions. Car value Drops the second you sign. Firearms are known to hold or exceed value over Time. I would never ever sale a Firearm to purchase a car, but that's me.

I certainly understand love Affairs with items. One thing age has taught me is Wants vs. Needs. But again that's me.

One question not asked? What car is it you have fallen in love with?