star 4'11 diamond spinner is a unprofessional timewaster

If your considering making a appt. with star she is a timewaster,who won't answer phone or text or make the appt. She also won't do the courteous thing and call to cancel.She should just stick to backpage with the other unprofessionals & thieves. Because stealing clients time & gas is basically a theft. I have been robbed on bp,but that girl answered phone and made the appt. to rob me. This provider is the apitome of unprofessionalism. And make no mistake if I had pulled that,I would be the one on here. To bad clients can't blacklist lousy providers.
That really sucks, especially if you drove from Brenham just to see her. She also cancelled with me to go skating with her kids. Having said that, however this probably isn't the forum for this since it isn't a legitimate alert being that it doesn't endanger anyone. It probably belongs in coed or the mens lounge. If everyone put a cancelled appointment or when we got stood up in alerts, well you get the idea. It fucking happens a lot.
I'm glad you posted your experience. Star has been high on my list, but I think I'll stay on the fence for awhile longer to see how this plays out.

This should get moved to CoEd. That's the preferred venue for posting non-session incidents.
  • ztonk
  • 05-13-2011, 10:56 AM
This should get moved to CoEd. That's the preferred venue for posting non-session incidents. Originally Posted by Eraserman
Agreed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
That's too bad....
i've really really been wanting to see her....
i hope she makes changes to TCB
She prolly mad at everyone cuz I cancelled on her one night last minute, but I had a legitimate reason. I know she has not returned my last text attempt to contact and reschedule.
Star gets great reviews with predictable regularity. And I believe the reviews are sincere. I'd love to see her - that I won't deny. But within a lot of her reviews you'll find comments about her very similar to those on this thread. TCB quirkiness on her part that just seems to suggest she plays favorites. Yet every time I think that, I notice a review from a first-timer with her. So I don't know... I'd still like to see her but her unpredictable TCB seems to really rub a lot of good clients the wrong way.
I agree with the very cute,and would have been ok with cancelation, if she would have answered just one of my calls with a polite explination.after all I prebooked and drove 90 miles just to see her. has been no apologie either.
Exactly. That's the dilemma. I hate taking a crap shoot.

Also in my mind spending money on a poor performer (TCB counts) some of the time is, in an odd sense, stealing money from a good performer who I intend to see again. I'd rather reward the good, consistent ones who I know will make me happy than spend time on the ones who may or will disappoint down the line.

Star gets great reviews with predictable regularity. And I believe the reviews are sincere. I'd love to see her - that I won't deny. But within a lot of her reviews you'll find comments about her very similar to those on this thread. TCB quirkiness on her part that just seems to suggest she plays favorites. Yet every time I think that, I notice a review from a first-timer with her. So I don't know... I'd still like to see her but her unpredictable TCB seems to really rub a lot of good clients the wrong way. Originally Posted by Sustainer6
I agree made it a point to give klovve my money last night, no dissapointments there for me!!!!
I AM NOT A THIEF, OR A TIME-WASTER, DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT I HAVE A REAL JOB AND LIFE AND I CANT ANSWER EVERY CALL THAT RINGS MY PHONE! I AM TIRED OF YOU GUY'S WHO ASSUME THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN MY LIFE BUT ANSWER CALLS FROM YOU.SOME OF US GIRLS HAVE JOBS , FAMILY'S AND RESPONSIBILITY OUTSIDE OF ECCIE/ BP. IM SORRY BUT MY KIDS TAKE PRIORITY OVER YOUR APPOINTMENTS. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU THEN PLEASE DONT CALL ME BECAUSE I AM A MOTHER FIRST . SO IF MY JOB OR KIDS NEED ME I DROP EVERYTHING IM DOING AND TAKE CARE OF THEM. AND YES I UNDERSTAND A CALL TO LET U KNOW WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND FOR THE MOST PART I DO CALL BUT IN SOME CASES I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR CHANCE TO DO THIS SO I CALL AS SOON AS I REMEMBER AND GET THE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND DEAL WITH IT...PLEASE REALIZE THAT I AM NOT PERFECT NOR DO I CLAIM TO BE. I JUST NEED YOU GUYS TO0 KNOW THAT I DO TRY MY BEST AND WHEN I MAKE THOSE APPOINTMENTS WITH YOU I DO INTEND TO KEEP THEM . i AM NOT Maliciously DITCHING APPOINTMENTS OR TRYING TO UPSET AND DISAPPOINT YOU. IM JUST A SINGLE HARD WORKING MOM WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD ..SO PLEASE STOP THE SLANDER AND START THE LUV...XOXO STAR
  • Vyt
  • 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Clearly you *have* been busy since it took you almost a year to respond to this post!
Star I can fully understand that you have a life and can't answer every phone call. However you took the appointment , which was at 10pm on a Friday night and I can't help but think 3 BP quickies won out over my appointment . Which fully makes financial sense! But you did not answer a single phone call, I left at least 4 messages on voice mail. Also left 3 text messages, unanswered. And I left a PM which literally has to be deleted and leaves a message to me saying read at this time. All you had to do is answer any of those and said I don't want appt, can we reschedule? And all would have been good. Now at least 3 of my faves all have young children and have not done that. I have 28 reviews 24 which have came after that appt, and none have done that! I have had cancelations and happily rescheduled them. Also had another NCNS only difference is call was returned. And once again I had rescheduled. The fact that you did nothing to reconcile the situation is my problem. Now in other thread you did offer a express visit free which was cool of you. But doing so publicly seemed insincere. Had you done so by PM and apologized we would have no problem. But truthfully now it would just be weird. So I'm going to show you some luv and not comment anymore. But you really shouldn't do that to people, it's not cool and makes you look like you don't care that it is business.
MODS, please close this moldy oldie!!
  • Vyt
  • 02-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Closed at OP request.