Sherry of DFW pics age 78

Several guys have complained that i have old pics in my image gallery-so......old pics are in black boots BUT
--last 5 pics (with lime green neon shoes) were taken sept 2021--see i am holding sign that says sept 2021 in pics to PROVE they are recent
--i am 5 ft 5 in, 100 lbs, age 78
if you want more info about why i am considered a "legend" on eccie, pm me and i will private message you with info about me
congratulations for having lived a full life!

it'd be more credible showing a newspaper or magazine w/ recent date than showing a piece of paper w/ a date written in it.
I wonder if OP has written a book or a blog about hobby life.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2021, 11:08 PM
So main avatar pic is a old outdated picture? Time to delete it and updated with a current one, congratulations on getting guys to visit you at nearly 80 years old "legend"
Can't really tell any difference between the new and the older pics!
rigid digit--you said that you can't really tell difference between old (black boots) and new--(lime green shoes) that is the POINT!!!!
i am still 5.ft 5 in, still weigh 100 lbs-
-- still have the skills praised about in my 385 reviews
Love the lime green heels ....
  • BLM69
  • 09-24-2021, 12:18 AM
How's the guy gonna tell a difference with a pair of shoes posted? A face pic can tell a thousand words, I'm sure you've aged a bit from 68 to 78 years old? I always look at the neck and hands, those never lie
As long as the new photos Representative of what she looks like now, who cares ?
As long as the new photos Representative of what she looks like now, who cares ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
How are photos that don’t show her face representative of what she truly looks like now?

And the answer to your question, “...who cares?”, the answer is any gentleman who is looking to spend money on a Lady cares!

When is the last time you spent money on clothes and didn’t give a fuck what they looked like or how they fit on you?
Is there Golden Rule you have to your face ?
Has she ever shown her face NO not as I have ever seen in 7 years I've been on here .
So when you spend money on HER then you can care !!
Sherry that was my point too... you still look the same.
Is there Golden Rule you have to your face ?
Has she ever shown her face NO not as I have ever seen in 7 years I've been on here .
So when you spend money on HER then you can care !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Your first sentence makes no sense whatsoever!!

Also, your last sentence, How would you know if he has seen her or not?
Is there Golden Rule you have to Show your face ?

QUOTE=LustyBustyGina38FF;10625 99433]Is there Golden Rule you have to Show your face ?
So when you spend money on HER then you can care !![/QUOTE]
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2021, 01:49 AM
Sherry that was my point too... you still look the same. Originally Posted by RigidDigit
She hasn't changed a bit since she was 21, she'll still look the same 10 years from now at nearly 90 years old

Do you people trying to make sense even believe what you post up?