Thank You Mitt! You "Won" the First Debate

OK, all you checker players, you're having your day in the sun. Enjoy it while it lasts. You have three weeks before the avalanche of facts buries your guy Mitt.

Mitt Romney did indeed "win" tonight's debate. At least until it is shown that he either contradicted everything he has said up until tonight on every aspect of what was debated or that he flat-out lied between the teeth of his "winning" grin.

The Democrats now have taped, visual documentation of Mitt flip-flopping and reversing himself on every issue he has spent the last six months campaigning on.

The real debate is now between Mitt Romney and Mitt Romney.

Look for, especially in the swing states, thirty second spots of Mitt saying one thing on ANY issue a few days or weeks ago contrasted to what he said tonight on that very same issue. These ads will contain someone looking very puzzled and saying, "Huh?!?" This reaction will then be tidied up with a comment by the narrator pointing out the blatant pandering and (oh no! here it comes! look out!) Mitt's FLIP-FLOPPING! The best part is that there are several instances to choose from. Talk about a target rich environment.

What price victory, Mitt? You just lost the election but "won" tonight's debate. Idiot. You will now be sliced up into bite sized pieces and fed to the little fishies.
babble babble
Randy4Andy, was Romney flip-flopping when he told Odumbo he had had four years to submit and economic plan for recovery . . . but didn't!?!
Well, the two light-weights have weighed in. Anyone else?
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Willard CRUSHED Chris Matthews ...

lol
Willard CRUSHED Chris Matthews ...

lol Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, the two light-weights have weighed in. Anyone else? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
"CBJ7?" *check!* . . "Randy4Andy?" *check!* . . . . Both Dim-witted light-weights are accounted for!
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
"CBJ7?" *check!* . . "Randy4Andy?" *check!* . . . . Both Dim-witted light-weights are accounted for! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hello shitstain ..

just to let you know in advance, I wont be honoring you with any of my attention. Others can lower themselves to your level if they so desire, but childish idiots like you are well below my measure.
hello shitstain ..

just to let you know in advance, I wont be honoring you with any of my attention. Others can lower themselves to your level if they so desire, but childish idiots like you are well below my measure. Originally Posted by CJ7
Actually, you are wrong -- as usual, CBJ7. You've already made three very childishly juvenile posts directed at me in the last hour. That makes you a moronic hypocrite, CBJ7, but you're such an "idiot" you don't see it. My retorts to you have been a tad superior to yours, CBJ7, but then you didn't set the bar very high when you posted your childish and juvenile snipes.
Funny, the avalanche of Obama lies never burried him ..... In yalls eyes.

And don't forget McCain won the popular vote and the democrats had HUGE momentum. This year..... Well.... Rotflmao.
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2012, 01:26 PM

And don't forget McCain won the popular vote and the democrats had HUGE momentum. This year..... Well.... Rotflmao. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
its close enough right now romney can and might possibly win the popular vote ... but hes pretty far behind in the swing states that carry heavy electoral votes... if that doesnt change say adios to willard

And don't forget McCain won the popular vote and the democrats had HUGE momentum. This year..... Well.... Rotflmao. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
It's not about how either of us will vote, genius. It's about which way the undecided decide to jump. BTW, McCain didn' win the popular vote - that would be Gore v Bush. Next time you post, get something right.
Mitt Romney did indeed "win" tonight's debate. At least until it is shown that he either contradicted everything he has said up until tonight on every aspect of what was debated or that he flat-out lied between the teeth of his "winning" grin. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Yes, but to his credit he never said "read my lips". That's the Republican version of "I won't cum in your mouth". Don't burden the Rush Limbaugh/Ann Coulter crowd with facts; it only confuses them. Some people are just born to follow.
Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! Daty/o's to vote for O! Quite blind! No thought! My vote is bought! Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! Originally Posted by daty/o
Rasmussen has Obie still ahead....