Mykah bodyrub on bp tyler

Hey did anyone notice Nyman is back in Tyler on no for body rubs. She doesn't have her profile on here though. I want to go she here but it's a different number. Has anyone went yet

http://tyler.backpage.com/Therapeuti...ening/47672787
She used to be on p411. If it's her she is fun
  • jwood
  • 06-06-2017, 11:19 AM
She still is on p411. Good time.
Oh, it's definitely her, and she's still fun to spend time with. Y'all treat her good so she starts coming back our way more often. Not sure why she stopped, but we need more like her willing to make regular trips to Tyler.
Always wanted to meet that one.. Keep me posted as this develops. I wonder if she would be interested in coming over to Shreveport as most of her reviews and ads are for Tyler.
Always wanted to meet that one.. Keep me posted as this develops. I wonder if she would be interested in coming over to Shreveport as most of her reviews and ads are for Tyler. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
I am in no way speaking for her but my belief is Tyler is her only desired travel destination. Why? I am not sure. I think she likes to get out of Dallas and away from all the competition. Tyler is close enough and big enough for her to make a living. I feel she has lots of regulars and prefers that to having to screen a lot of guys. She has never told me that information. We haven't really ever carried on a long conversation. It is just something I feel based on little things she said back in 2015.
  • jwood
  • 06-06-2017, 07:18 PM
I saw Mykah last week when she was in Tyler. She only offer Body Rub with and L2. The fee was $$ for an HR. Very nice body, pussy play, Mutual Touch, Very Friendly and nice body. I think she is living in Dallas and will be coming back to Tyler more often. I do recommend her.
  • Fame
  • 06-14-2017, 02:08 PM
Has anyone been able to get L3 this year