Small things that turn you off in showcases

We men are visual creatures by nature. Each of us has some things that turn us on and off when we're looking at your showcases. Because there's so many, we frequently have to whittle down the options and often something minor can be the difference between getting a friendly PM and being ignored.

One thing that turns me off, no matter how hot the girl is: dirty feet.

I've seen more than a few of the hottest girls on here put up pictures where their feet looked like they were working in a coal mine barefoot. It just makes me feel like you don't give a shit about being clean.
Pretty feet and hands
We men are visual creatures by nature. Each of us has some things that turn us on and off when we're looking at your showcases. Because there's so many, we frequently have to whittle down the options and often something minor can be the difference between getting a friendly PM and being ignored.

I've seen more than a few of the hottest girls on here put up pictures where their feet looked like they were working in a coal mine barefoot. It just makes me feel like you don't give a shit about being clean. Originally Posted by Max Steel
^^^TRUE STORY what the saying,if a lady doesn't take care of her feet she doesn't take care of the rest of herself EWW

I have major foot fetish and another thing is you're marketing yourself here,seriously you're trying to sell yourself but you cant even clean your feet and make a nice showcase in which you're presenting your appearance to sell your pussy for money (not good marketing) with nasty flintstone feet=nast pussy!! GROSS

Some have it and some CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE IT!

Good post OP!
Immediate turn offs that would be a complete deal breaker is a lady who offers 'brown showers' or scat play (whatever it's called)

Rainbow showers (barf) is totally gross.
^^^sir what is scat play and rainbow showers lol just curious never heard those terms

flintstone feet Originally Posted by Cendell M
LoL
^^^Well that what i think of when you're barefoot with dirty feet....The Flintstones

right? LOL

EDIT: Remember they get in the flinstone car and they book it with their feet!!! hahaha

I've seen more than a few of the hottest girls on here put up pictures where their feet looked like they were working in a coal mine barefoot. It just makes me feel like you don't give a shit about being clean. Originally Posted by Max Steel
Messy background
Granny panties ...there's more

Okay,dirty feet is nasty.

Dirty feet = Dirty Azz

Research is your friend
Airbrushed photos...stupid hearts and sparkle filter photos...animal filter snapchat photos...grainy .9 megapixel photos...I can go on
^^^hey girl right,your feet dirty=yo azz filthy

not to get off topic go take a peek in the iso section look at the train wreck there wowzer lmao

^^^but topic is dirty feet i thought but please floors yours sir im out,ladies keep your feeties clean makes better sales among other things clean ok my .02 cents carry on guys.....
/\/\oh no, what happened?
Will peek in a bit.

Forgot to add
Dirty Mirror LOL
  • dmode
  • 02-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Snapchat filters. Get that God damn fruit bowl off your head. Nobody wants to see your face distorted with animal ears.
^^^some tard SMH its a huge train wreck he caused himself....

Sorry Mods wont get off topic again....
Snapchat filters. Get that God damn fruit bowl off your head. Nobody wants to see your face distorted with animal ears. Originally Posted by dmode
o ok the snapchat filters i get it i use to have that crap its useless IMO....
To each their own: Love a dishwater blonde spinner in jean shorts and a baby t-shirt with dirty feet. It reminds me of the summer of my sexual awakening.