The perfect ovanight !!!

I'm already planning my next ovanight or overnight for you grammar cock blockers. This is how it goes. Get some greens, oxtails, candied yams, catfish, banana pudding and hot water cornbread. Get one of them extended stays with a stove. Cook all that shidd together in the room. Even washing them greens. While them greens and oxtails simmering we play some noes. Or dominoes while listening to Frankie Beverley, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Al green. Then we loosen our jeans and dig in once that shidd is ready. Get one quick nut on top of the kitchen table. Get dressed. Head over to my fav spot turning point and dance our asses of for about 2 hours. Go back to the room with some md grape. Throw back some mad dog. Mingle in a couple more nuts. Warm them collards up and oxtails. She put on her aunt Jemima scarf on. Crawl in bed and watch old school dolemite, stand by me and Goldie the pimp. Get up in the mawning. Get them grits together with that pok bacon and honey butta biscuits. Pig out, kiss and go our separate ways. Yes lawd!
Pity the unlucky custodial crew assigned to that room.
Not to worry. Custodial work is shiny's main occupation.
It sounds pretty good except for the oxtails!!! Switch that with beef tips!!

You had me laughing so hard when I got to "She put on her Aunt Jemima scarf"
You had me laughing so hard when I got to "She put on her Aunt Jemima scarf" Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
It least she didn’t put on her robe and wizard hat...