A little history of my hobbying...

Now I know I'm not the most avid monger on here. My last review was back in November last year, though I've seen several ladies since.

But I got to thinking about my first few experiences in this and wonder how I pushed through those first few..., let's call them learning opportunities. I'll recant my first few hobbling gaffs, so just maybe some lurker out there may be saved the troubles I had.

Very first hobby encounter- I was 28 in Germany. Doing my best to drink Oktoberfest dry, and my buddies all passed out. So I took the plunge, called a taxi and hit the red light district. Admittedly, I was way too drunk to know what how it was supposed to work, but the General wanted attention. Long story short, I have no idea what she looked like or how much I paid for that blowjob, but I do know I didn't bust, and I remember being at the ATM, twice.

(Side note- on that same trip, but for a completely unrelated reason, I woke up with a German SWAT team in my hotel room)

2nd time- I hit up a BP girl that used to frequent my area. Pics were cute enough and she was petite, so I went in. I laid the envelope on the counter and took a shower. As I was climbing on the bed, somebody starts banging on the door. She tells me it's her babysitter, and our date is over. She refunded me, which I didn't expect to happen, and I got dressed. When she opened the door, 5 guys and 3 kids walked in. They were cool about it, just tired of watching them and were ready to go out. Strike 2.

3rd chance- I found a real cutie on this very glorious platform. Blonde, petite, and just so tempting. But I wasn't going to fall for that incall baby mama drama twice. No siree, LtL15 ain't no fool. So I got a nice room down by hobby, a good bottle of Scotch and waited. And waited, and waited. She shows up 3 hours late, which I came to find out wasnt all that out of the ordinary for this girl. She brought a surprise too, a black eye. Now I'd like to say that she had an alibi worthy. But I was a fighter in my younger days, and I had more than my share of scrums while on the military. Sorry but pillow fighting with the roommate, doesn't leave knuckle bruises. I tried to dispatch her, but she insisted all was well and we had our session. This was when I found her second surprise, a funky twat. Once again the General, could not complete his mission. I let her tell me it was the scotch, because I hadn't yet acquired the to skills to tell a pretty young girl her snatch smelled like somebody had washed it with an even smellier puss.

Thankfully, that was the last of my hobbling horrors. I've had bad dates since then, certainly. But luckily they've improved significantly.