Memphis hotels

I've never visited Memphis before we'll be we'll be heading that direction tomorrow I am happy to listen to anybody's advice for hotels in that area. Thanks for your help once again thanks for all your help and advise while I was visiting Little Rock tonight's my last night here thanks again
When I visit Memphis I always stay in the East Memphis/Germantown area. I feel very safe there and you're close to restaurants and shopping.
I've never visited Memphis before we'll be we'll be heading that direction tomorrow I am happy to listen to anybody's advice for hotels in that area. Thanks for your help once again thanks for all your help and advise while I was visiting Little Rock tonight's my last night here thanks again Originally Posted by SamanthaWright
Germantown is where I stay when I visit Memphis. There are a lot of options and it’s much safer in that area too. Near great shopping as well. Feel free to send me a PM for some suggestions from places I have stayed. Safe travels!!
Agree with above posts. Essentially the Poplar/240 area and east of there along and just off Poplar.
Germantown is the best/only safe area

Also I think you would have very good success in tupelo, ms. all areas are safe, just curious your favorite chain motel
Germantown is the best/only safe area

Also I think you would have very good success in tupelo, ms. all areas are safe, just curious your favorite chain motel Originally Posted by lbbguy

Dang, Memphis, Germantown, and Tupelo? This is still the Arkansas forums right? I have only been gone a week and everything has gone to hell in a handbasket!

jk