Hotel / motel play

Anybody have any luck with hooking up with a hotel / motel maid for a little play action ?
I can’t say that I’ve ever really thought about it. Although I did meet up with a provider that I thought was a housekeeper in RL based on her first review. Come to find out the OP just put that in the review to pique the readers’ interest. I didn’t divulge that she wasn’t actually a housekeeper in my review and played along with it. She got very busy after her first review. I saw her several times over the next couple years. She is no longer in the hobby, retired about 2 years ago, went through a divorce, and eventually moved out of state. ScarletteC.
I'm with Austin - never thought much about that one - but have had some real fantasies about a couple of desk clerks along the way!!
Hell yeah, ScarletteC was fun!
Who was she ?
She had auburn hair, mid 30’s about 5’6”. Was in the Searcy area at the time. Was a squirter and had kegel muscles that could squeeze your Dick off, lol. She was a lot of fun.
  • Mr.S
  • 10-23-2020, 05:43 AM
She had auburn hair, mid 30’s about 5’6”. Was in the Searcy area at the time. Was a squirter and had kegel muscles that could squeeze your Dick off, lol. She was a lot of fun. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yeah she was a hell of a good time! I forgot all about her!