New studio ksecretgarden

• odh44
  • 10-13-2022, 02:25 AM
www.ksecretgarden.com/

Any one been here yet?
Asked for a selfie so no way jose
Asked for a selfie so no way jose Originally Posted by gameforlife
That's the only way they will verify you? What a bummer. There's no way I'm doing that either.
Yes guys please be adamant about never giving up a selfie. Once someone has your image, they have it. Period
North Koreans from Dallas trying to get in on the action here and compete with KGFE. I wouldn't touch with a 9 foot pole.

1) OP is a promoter if you look at his previous post for CGS girls recently opened in Dallas and all his posts.

2) Never BBFS with a NK girl, from my experience they don't have the same hygiene standards as the SK girls. I'm from dallas and have made the drive down to Houston KGFE and paid MORE several times just to get away from the NK girls that are over populating. This must be a sign for me to leave the hobby all together, I don't want to catch something serious.

3) Selfie during election season with raids and busts more rampant than ever. If this isn't a nail in the coffin, why provide the evidence to secure your felony.

4) Also, Connie from Dallas told me that a previous high volume NK girl in her 40s from San Jose set up CGS and Houston, based on the OP's comments, I'm incline to believe her.

For these reasons, I'm out.
I’m in communications with them now and the scheduler didn’t ask for a selfie. Just name, age, ethnicity and 3 references
Where are they setup? Please tell me galleria.
Not sure yet, once I get that info I’ll let you know.
Not a review, moved from Studio
Three references? Geez.

No wonder Lucky Trend has a following despite . . .well, you know.
North Koreans from Dallas trying to get in on the action here and compete with KGFE. I wouldn't touch with a 9 foot pole.

1) OP is a promoter if you look at his previous post for CGS girls recently opened in Dallas and all his posts.

2) Never BBFS with a NK girl, from my experience they don't have the same hygiene standards as the SK girls. I'm from dallas and have made the drive down to Houston KGFE and paid MORE several times just to get away from the NK girls that are over populating. This must be a sign for me to leave the hobby all together, I don't want to catch something serious.

3) Selfie during election season with raids and busts more rampant than ever. If this isn't a nail in the coffin, why provide the evidence to secure your felony.

4) Also, Connie from Dallas told me that a previous high volume NK girl in her 40s from San Jose set up CGS and Houston, based on the OP's comments, I'm incline to believe her.

For these reasons, I'm out. Originally Posted by SamsungGuy
Really cool story guy. I guess you are leaving the hobby, It appears to be more to this story that you are letting on or did they not succumb to your antics and you blackmail them with this negative post? I don't know? Speaking out loud, but I can say I have BBFS a lot of NK girls and not caught a damn thing. Am I lucky?

Some studios may require a selfie so that they do not open the door to LE. Safety issue for them but if your not comfortable with it then don't do it. But if you do not pass the smell test, your gonna get tagged.

Good Luck in your new Hobby.
So what is the going rate in Dallas?
Really cool story guy. I guess you are leaving the hobby, It appears to be more to this story that you are letting on or did they not succumb to your antics and you blackmail them with this negative post? I don't know? Speaking out loud, but I can say I have BBFS a lot of NK girls and not caught a damn thing. Am I lucky?

Some studios may require a selfie so that they do not open the door to LE. Safety issue for them but if your not comfortable with it then don't do it. But if you do not pass the smell test, your gonna get tagged.

Good Luck in your new Hobby. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Which ones are NK?
Velvet is not Serina. She’s San Jose> Dallas > Houston with a tattoo on her right leg and tramp stamp on belly. 40+ high mileage North Korean provider. If you don’t believe me to TOFTT oh wait you can’t, since you’re another promoter from Dallas lmao

Less and less South Koreans and more NK girls taking over
Velvet is not Serina. She’s San Jose> Dallas > Houston with a tattoo on her right leg and tramp stamp on belly. 40+ high mileage North Korean provider. If you don’t believe me to TOFTT oh wait you can’t, since you’re another promoter from Dallas lmao

Less and less South Koreans and more NK girls taking over Originally Posted by SamsungGuy
We are all promoters, guess my made up story hit too close to home there, just like your that have about 10% fact and you know the rest is BS.

I have no clue which ones are NK and SK's...Pussy tastes, smells and fucks the same but if this is indeed the case from his claims then Texas has been under siege by Kim um Jung's Pussy parade. The only Nuclear missile being launched is my Johnson. Repeatedly