Encounter: Tennessee was a sweet surprise!!

User ID: -
Date: 10/02/24
Name: Tennessee Sweetness
Phone: (505) 507-6122
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/838125849570
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Barelas Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Body Worship, DT, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Missionary, Forbidden Fruit, and K9!
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Neckline short and blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks more pretty in person! For some reason, her pictures on STG make her look older than she actually is. And with her bubbly personality, she comes off younger than being in her 40s! She is very slender and petite. She had some pretty b-cup breasts with tiny nipples
Recommendation: Yes
She is a great time and very nice grip as well!!
In what way? Your profile is sus. ��♂️ Only reason there is not a ROS is because when I went to preview my handiwork, the ECCIE site inadvertently deleted my stuff. I’ll prove it isn’t sus because I know what her faded tattoo on her lower back says. ��♂️��
Definitely tighter than most! Especially for a woman who told me she felt too old. lol The thingI enjoyed about her is how passionate she can be in every act she does. She’s very “Countrylicious”! ��
Definitely tighter than most! Especially for a woman who told me she felt too old. lol The thing I enjoyed about her is how passionate she can be in every act she does. She’s very “Countrylicious”