Who is the bigger/worst idiot?

How or why? Both have said some very stupid things!!

A: Al Gore

B: Joe Biden

B: Joe Biden Originally Posted by cucharabill
Al has to be the worst, he is just stupid. Biden is stupid, but absolutely hilarious to listen to. Thank you Dr. Pepper, LOL
no dought about it
They are both colossal buffoons
Sorry, the biggest and/or worst idiot is not in your list.
Sorry, the biggest and/or worst idiot is not in your list. Originally Posted by waverunner234
+1, I didn't see GW's name either!
+1, I didn't see GW's name either! Originally Posted by bigtex
Nor did I see DC's name, you know, that guy that lives on a heart that should have been for someone else. He kinda "stole" it after he bought himself into a waiting list that he was too old for to qualify anyways.
I'm not sure Gore actually is an idiot, he may only prey on them. But Biden is a court jester in the finest tradition, an entertaining fool.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Hey Biden has had Brain Surgery...so he has an excuse.

I think Gore is a bigger idiot of the two. How the fuc do you lose your home state in a Presidential election!
  • Seedy
  • 04-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Hey Biden has had Brain Surgery...so he has an excuse.

I think Gore is a bigger idiot of the two. How the fuc do you lose your home state in a Presidential election! Originally Posted by WTF
Yea WTF, Biden had a brain transplant, with a monkey, fucking monkey sure got fucked..... LMFAO
I choose "option C"-- Bush Jr.
Who is the bigger/worst idiot?

B: Joe Biden Originally Posted by cucharabill

When comparing two people, the words would be "bigger" and "worse", not "worst".

However that is only your less-than-impeccable grammar raising its ugly head. Failing to list people like Shrub, Darth Vader, Karl Roach, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rick Sanitarium, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and Ron Paul, the Libertarian Lifeguard who is OK with leaving swimmers floating face down in the pool while he is on duty, was where you left the pavement in the beginning.
Does posting on this thread put you in the running?

Hey and the question is between two exact people. You can't add a guy you think is worse than the two choices. When it's his turn he will be one of the two choices. It's really kind of amazing you picked two guys that are so retarded the right AND left scraps them off a shoe.

Between those two guys I'd have to say al gore. Biden is definitely a close second though.

Now to be fair, you democrats pick two people from the right that most of us would agree with being an idiot. But start your own thread.
Failing to list people like Shrub, Darth Vader, Karl Roach, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rick Sanitarium, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and Ron Paul, the Libertarian Lifeguard who is OK with leaving swimmers floating face down in the pool while he is on duty, was where you left the pavement in the beginning. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
My intention was to have people comment on those two particular people listed in the original post. If I had meant to include others, I would have done so. I was curious to get comments on ONLY these two.

You want to start another thread with other names? Proceed.
Biden. By far.