BEAUMONT MFM or MMF

Do the men of BEAUMONT like doubles? What about MMF? (2guys & 1girl)

I am VERY MMF and MFM friendly and have seen a review here and there on doubles with Kayci and her friend but wanted to know the guys insight?

Me & Dorthy LOVE doing them and even enjoy spending time with two guys taking turns with the both of us.
  • DAGO
  • 01-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Sounds interesting.
I myself like 2 girls but not another guy!
Depending on the level of girl on girl action involved, I LOVE doubles. Kacie and Missy were AWESOME! Going back when time permits. It was actually a double double (2 guys 2 girls). Don't worry...the 2 guys (me and a buddy) did not get near each other. Lol. But we swapped girls the whole time. Sweet!
That's what I'm talking about Yknot-I love that!
Me TOO!
Not to be a weirdo....but I have always fantasized about MMF. Not gay but a little bicurious I guess. Don't judge!
I tried it once at a party, not sure how it started..next thing i know he pounding her and shes sucking me off at the pillow. I couldnt finish, too weird...was his gf. She did find me later sleeping on a couch downstairs and rode me off so not a total loss..this was all without protection, so yeah.
So there was a lot of sunglasses wearing the next morning.
So, nah..maybe two dudes and two chicks.
Not to be a weirdo....but I have always fantasized about MMF. Not gay but a little bicurious I guess. Don't judge! Originally Posted by belltexguy
Hmmmmmmm, I like the idea of two guys-but I'd love to give them all the attention they need
Not to be a weirdo....but I have always fantasized about MMF. Not gay but a little bicurious I guess. Don't judge! Originally Posted by belltexguy
Why would that make you a wierdo. Just because it is not for everyone, does not make you wierd!! If it is something u want to try, find other like minded people and try it....u might just have a blast!! Do what u want, who cares what someone else thinks :
Wait I thought MFM and MMF were the same. I have done MFM and FMF. MFMF sounds interesting.
It's a typo-LOL duh!
Wait I thought MFM and MMF were the same. I have done MFM and FMF. MFMF sounds interesting. Originally Posted by midnite312004
MFM typically refers one gal as the center of attention between two straight men who don't interact with each other. MMF typically refers to one gal with guys that are Bi who may interact with each other as much as with her.
MFM, FMF & MFMF These are the subjects at hand.

Although, I enjoy catering to the guys MFM and really enjoy the double wammy MFMF, I love switching it up!

sorry for any confusion
No dick for me, please...