Face Sitting?!

A little search says this isn't exactly a hot topic. Over in the other realm there was a thread that got me to thinking, and thinking...

Ladies - enjoy this? Why or why not?
Prefer sitting up, facing front, facing feet, got another favorite position?

A little post to get the creative juices flowing
https://paddymcbrian.wordpress.com/2...ons-for-women/
I LOVE sitting on a guys face looking down as he sucks and licks my pussy and my pussy juices fill his mouth. With some guys I give them a special GS treat if I am in the mood to reward them for making me cum hard and cum often) Nothing beats riding a guys face!!!
My kind of girl.
As long as you have a face...I'll always have a place to sit
One missed place h could make a mess.
Sometimes it depends on the moment/guy... But yes, I'll sit on a fellas face.
It's quite a surprise that face sitting isn't popular. I'm with Sierra. If there's a willing participant who loves for their face to be smothered by a juicy cunt, I'm totally down. Personally, I love giving and receiving rimming, so if one doesn't have a shy tongue and enjoys incorporating cunnilingus as well as annilingus, even better!
Offering free mustache rides.
I love to get TUMA while sitting on girls face. The ladies who like that too, are out there.
I really enjoy a lady sitting on my face.There is great pleasure for me to feel the lady start to rock and rub her pussy on my face, when she starts to cum. A lot of the time it occurs while another lady is riding my cock.
It doesn't get much better than that.
Who wouldn't enjoy a woman using his face? I love it when they're grinding on my face with her hands holding my head. I dream of waking up to this!
in my next life i want to come back as a beautiful womans bycicle seat...
One of my favorite topics!

For the ladies, when you're riding a man's face, do you prefer a beard or clean shaven? Or no preference?

I like the slippery feel of clean shaven with lube, but having a bit of a beard can help protect the man's face from being completely erased... LOL

I'd like to try an all face-riding session, where my face gets ridden with pantyhose first, then a thong, and once she's nice and juicy, au natural.

Anyone interested? Please PM me.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/cunnilinguspositions.shtml