Providers MIA after Screening?

As title said. I get radio silenced or ghost for some reason without explanation after I provide the providers my screening information.

Is this common?

Is this bad business?

What to make of it?
Maybe you got screened. LOL Perhaps you should do a search on yourself and see what comes up.
At the very least, it's bad business.

But, they're women. They can wimp out of a session any time they feel like it, and it's supposed to be OK.

We do it, and they want half of the donation.
But, they're women. They can wimp out of a session any time they feel like it, and it's supposed to be OK.

We do it, and they want half of the donation. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Do you ever read what what was actually posted before you reply with your bullshit implying that women don't do it how you would do it, so they have to be doing it wrong shtick?

What session was wimped out on? There was never one set up. This was after screening info was sent. Not after an appointment was set.

Do you ever read what what was actually posted before you reply with your bullshit implying that women don't do it how you would do it, so they have to be doing it wrong shtick?

What session was wimped out on? There was never one set up. This was after screening info was sent. Not after an appointment was set.

. Originally Posted by peckerEatingbillygoat
Radio silence is radio silence.

A timely response isn't too much to ask for. If she's not interested or there's a screening snafu, it wouldn't hurt to point that out..so the guy can make adjustments or move on.

Now go sit down, and shut the fuck up.

A timely response isn't too much to ask for. If she's not interested or there's a screening snafu, it wouldn't hurt to point that out..so the guy can make adjustments or move on.

Now go sit down, and shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Or he can just change up his info and start over then if there is/was an issue providers wouldn’t have the chance to decide if they wanna see the guy or not.

Now go sit down, and shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Right on you cool cat. I'll sit down and shut the fuck up just as soon as you learn how to read what was actually posted... and quit your god damned crying like a little girl every time some lady does something you don't agree with. Which won't happen anytime soon. Because that's all you do is bitch about the girls on here. Did your mommy not show you enough attention as a child?

You just keep pissing and moaning about how you want these ladies to run THEIR business and I'll keep sitting here laughing at your ass because you don't know the difference between getting screened and setting an actual appointment.

Back on topic.
If a lady doesn't want to see you she doesn't owe you shit. Sure an explanation would be nice, but she doesn't have to give you one.

This happens on both sides of the coin. Life happens. Shoot them another email to touch base about setting up an appt. If still nothing, move the hell on. There's always another girl that will be ready, willing and able to take your money.
many times WE get a guy all screened and he goes MIA
Never!!!

Never!!! Originally Posted by pyramider
Haven't those NCNSing fucktards read the Fucktard Code of Ethics?
As title said. I get radio silenced or ghost for some reason without explanation after I provide the providers my screening information.
Originally Posted by lasagax
Is this common? Nope, it never happens

Is this bad business? No, because it doesn't happen

What to make of it?It's just YOU.
It pretty much happens to all of us from time to time. It's just a part of the hobby. Not a pretty part, but it happens. Just move on to the next lady.
Couple of things;

1) She did screen you and it was negative
a) you weren't recommended for whatever reason
b) none of your references checked out
c) she read your post history

2) she is too busy and doesn't want your business
3) she put you on her to do list once she gets other well established (or high rollers) out the way.