Period sex: Yea or Nay?

Any providers offer FS during shark week or when Aunt Flo visits??

I’ve had some very hot appts earning my red wings but it seems most providers go underground or only offer BnGs during that time of the month.
I would be willing to discuss
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2017, 03:01 PM
Pick up some extra towels on your way in..

I won't be ruining mine!

j/k

I haven't had a period in a while now that I've changed BC. Thankgawd.
Some ladies become ravenous sexual she beasts while on their period.

Used to see one regularly. Last time I saw her, when we finished it looked like we sacrificed a good size dog in her bed.
I bet this is what it looked like.

LOL damn back in my younger years the answer would be HELL YES!! Now not so much would have to pass on any activity
Yes there are. Have seen 4 in the last year and a half while they were on their period. Activities varied by their comfort level and how heavy the flow was. They are out there.
Only if it's at the point where it's clotting a bit to add to the friction.
YEA , we all have , (2nd SO loved it ) 1 provider I was with had it come, and we looked like the picture above LOL we took a long hot shower after with HJ which was nice.
I prefer to offer my oral only specials.

I've never thought to offer it in The hobby. Idk I think the mess of it all would embarrass me to bad.
  • Crock
  • 11-29-2017, 12:50 PM
Idk I think the mess of it all would embarrass me to bad. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Unless you're trying to scam appointments by concealing it, I don't think there's anything at all to be embarrassed about. Some people are into it, some aren't, but we all know that it's part of life.

In other words, don't be embarrassed if you're not into it. That's OK.
YAY! I read once that the vagina is warmer during the period. Seems like that would be enjoyable to the male.

@FuninDFW, your posts always crack me up!
Man I used to have some HAWTT period sex. Current BC keeps aunt flo pretty non-existent these days. Maybe, one day it will be back and on the menu.
Periods smell...and as FuninDFW graciously reminded us ...clot.
Sometimes it starts unexpectedly...that can be embarassing and sucks, but shit happens. We're all adults.

For me and me only though, intentional blood play with a stranger is not something I choose to partake in.

But handle your bizness and desires as you deem fit
Attached Images File Type: jpg EF4cdxl_d.jpg (58.6 KB, 338 views)
Victorian period? Or Renaissance?