Ladies... How much do you enjoy....

Ok, time for some fun. p411 has a section asking what activities a lady enjoys. Let's enhance that a bit because some women will do the activity and some women LOVE doing it.

Ladies...How would you rate yourself (honestly) in the categories below in terms of how much you ACTUALLY enjoy them: (1 = don't care for it, 10 = can't get enough of it... 0 if you don't engage in the activity)

Kissing:
Illusion of Passion:
BBBJ:
Russian:
Anal:
Taking CIM:
Taking COF:
Taking COT:
Allowing MSOG:
Getting DATY:
DATO:
Body Rub:
Stripper Slide:
BLS:
MPCFS:
Water Sports:
Toys:
Domination:
Submission:
BDSM:
Bisexual Activities:
Kissing: 10
Illusion of Passion: true passion 10
BBBJ: 9.. theres always that 1% with the smell of funk
Russian: 10 Perfect russian tits
Anal: 8
Taking CIM: 0
Taking COF: 0
Taking COT: 10
Allowing MSOG: 8... hate those that wait until 5 minutes before hour is up to try to throw another one in
Getting DATY: 7 some just cant do it!
DATO: 5
Body Rub: 9- some are just way too rough
MPCFS: HELL YEA! 10
Water Sports: -5
Toys: toys for boys yes! I dont really care for them on me.. 4
Domination: 8
Submission: 1
Bisexual Activities: LOVE! 10.. if its with someone i can actually stand being around
Lacy we need to work on those zeros.
p411 has a section asking what activities a lady enjoys. Originally Posted by still-asleep
How many Ladies fill this section out?
It's located at the bottom of your P411 profile.
I also noticed that some providers check everything and don't ALLOW some of them. This could get ya'll in trouble with Gina.

Quote Lacy: Domination: 8 .... Submission: 1

Now i know why you used to be mean. lol
Doing Lacy with Lace Thigh-High's and a cute Mask = Priceless
(I have seen a pic of Lacy's face, she is very pretty and don't need the mask. However it would be fun to do her avatar)

CG
Lacy we need to work on those zeros. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Let me think about that......um......... NO! LOL

I also noticed that some providers check everything and don't ALLOW some of them. This could get ya'll in trouble with Gina.
Never understood that... also never understood the upsell thing. If you enjoy doing it and decide yes you would offer it.. then why pay extra? Like Greek. You either like it or u dont. If u dont.. then dont put it on ur menu!

Quote Lacy: Domination: 8 .... Submission: 1

Now i know why you used to be mean. lol <giggle> Use to.. im bullheaded.. took a long time to learn to just keep my opinions to myself. What I did learn... is paying off greatly.. Wish i did it long ago.
Doing Lacy with Lace Thigh-High's and a cute Mask = Priceless
(I have seen a pic of Lacy's face, she is very pretty and don't need the mask. However it would be fun to do her avatar)
Now youre bringing out the shy Lacy....
LOL
Thank you. That was very sweet.. and can be arranged...

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Kissing:10
Illusion of Passion:10
BBBJ:10
Russian:0 dont have big titts
Anal:10
Taking CIM:10
Taking COF:10
Taking COT:10
Allowing MSOG:9
Getting DATY:9 some like lacy said some just sucks
DATO:5 if its done on me 10 if im doing it
Body Rub:10
Stripper Slide:7
BLS:10
MPCFS:10
Water Sports:0 dont know what that is
Toys:10
Domination:8
Submission:10
BDSM:9
Bisexual Activities10000000 just love women
I also noticed that some providers check everything and don't ALLOW some of them. CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Just like a lot will put 9's and 10's on the list here, when,truthfully, it's more like 2 or 3. But, what would you expect? It is their livlihood. And they know it all falls under the umbrella of ymmv. To be fair, though, I have benefited from several ladies that will provide unadvertised activities, at their discretion, and ask that it remain unadvertised. Who can blame them?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I am talking about ADVERTISED, not unadvertised ACTIVITIES.

what would you expect? It is their livlihood. And they know it all falls under the umbrella of ymmv. Who can blame them? Originally Posted by daty/o
If they post it on the menu, and advertise it, and I make sure that I am Squeeky Clean, It should be available or Gina will have a talk with her. IMHO, if an activity is YMMV, it should NOT be posted as AVAILABLE.

Still-Asleep, sorry in advance for the derailment.

CG
Just like a lot will put 9's and 10's on the list here, when,truthfully, it's more like 2 or 3. But, what would you expect? It is their livlihood. And they know it all falls under the umbrella of ymmv. To be fair, though, I have benefited from several ladies that will provide unadvertised activities, at their discretion, and ask that it remain unadvertised. Who can blame them? Originally Posted by daty/o

Youre right.. some may put all 9 and 10s. But some of us put honest answers. Hell.. if i wanted to lie and business id put CIM-10 and YMMV.. but hell no.. its a 0 !!
If youre respectful, clean and its on my menu.. then im for sure going to enjoy. Its also about him.. if he is enjoying it and i can tell by his moans or he voices it.. omg that makes it even more enjoyable.. way past a 10 ! I enjoy DATY very much... at would give it a 10.. but being honest.. some men just cant do it.. and when not done right.. it cant be enjoyed.

FIV wasnt on the list that i saw.. or id put a 4.. maybe a 5. I use to enjoy it.. but when men tear it up with long nails .. no. its not enjoyable now. Therefor it is OFF my menu.

If i dont enjoy it... then i dont offer.
Kissing:10
Illusion of Passion:10
BBBJ:10
Russian:0 dont have big titts
Anal:10
Taking CIM:10
Taking COF:10
Taking COT:10
Allowing MSOG:9
Getting DATY:9 some like lacy said some just sucks
DATO:5 if its done on me 10 if im doing it
Body Rub:10
Stripper Slide:7
BLS:10
MPCFS:10
Water Sports:0 dont know what that is
Toys:10
Domination:8
Submission:10
BDSM:9
Bisexual Activities10000000 just love women Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
exoticbabygirl, almost a perfect 10 you are a trooper,LOL but you need to work on your dismount LOL
If you post activities you do on here, p411 or your website, you are being very foolish. If you get busted that can be used against you to make their case. If it is listed in a review that you did something you could always say that's a lie.

I don'y believe you should self incriminate yourself

Just my $.02

CBF
If you post activities you do on here, p411 or your website, you are being very foolish. If you get busted that can be used against you to make their case. If it is listed in a review that you did something you could always say that's a lie.

Just my $.02

CBF Originally Posted by ChiefBigFeather
You need to change your name to ChiefThreadKiller.

Just my $.02

CBF Originally Posted by ChiefBigFeather
There are tons of threads over the years where the ladies discuss their favorite position, bbbj's, cim, bdsm, etc, etc, etc.

Ladies also respond in the requests section to guys' requests for bbbj's, quickies, fetishes, etc, saying "pick me, i love that". But somehow you think THIS thread would incriminate them? Seriously?
And now the real answers from most of the ladies:

Kissing: ugh! only if I get to shut off my taste buds and shove a Listerine bottle down your throat.
Illusion of Passion: nothin' magical about me making your money go poof.
BBBJ: I want to bite it off, I want to bite it off. Oh, does it feel good for you, baby? More spit?
Russian: only if it involves a dancing bear from the former Soviet Union.
Anal: how about I shove my foot up your ass and you tell me how much you love it!?
Taking CIM: only if I get to throw/spit it back at you. Wait. Some of you pervs may like that. Pass me the catchers mask!
Taking COF: see CIM.
Taking COT: see CIM.
Allowing MSOG: why won't you just leave...!? I don't want to cuddle and bs with you.
Getting DATY: you really don't know what you're doing...do you? Pass me a book.
DATO: and you want to kiss me right afterwards. Uhhh...NO!
Body Rub: ugh! I don't know which roll to start with. Someone get me a crane to flip this bastard over.
Stripper Slide: that dick is not going near my vajayjay! You'll give me another $100? Oh, ok, cool.
BLS: only if you let me kick 'em afterwards. Wait...some of you pervs may like that (CBT weirdos!). Nevermind. Pass me the snorkel mask.
MPCFS: if I hop on top in cg, I can make him nut in seconds. If I do K9, I won't have to look at him. Hey baby, K9 is my favorite. Let's keep doing that...you're so good at it.
Water Sports: pee on you? But of course! No, I'll even do it for free!!
Toys: I'm not playing with your kung-fu grip G.I. Joe action figures!
Domination: I will be more than happy to beat the shit out of you.
Submission: <insert sarcasm> oh, yeah, I love it how you pull my hair, choke and slap the shit out me. What girl wouldn't?
BDSM: is that a new perfume by BCBG?
Bisexual Activities: cuckold anyone?

Not all of us think like that. We are not in it just for $. Its sad if a gentleman THINKS this is what all girls think.. obviously they have been with the wrong girls.

Now... if this was an ex asking this.. LOL... yea!!