Man in parking lot

I checked into my hotel i drove around the parking lot before i did i saw a man getting into his car i didnt think anything of it it looked like he might have been leaving after i checked in i went the car to get my things i saw the same guy now in his car and watching me. i only grabbed a few things because so. i went to my room and still see him in his car i can see the side view of his car threw my window i looked out again 15 minutes later and he is still sitting in his car. im not sure if he works here and is on break or le so im posting this incase pm me if you need more info
I can't think of anything else we would need to know. Sounds like you covered it all. City, hotel, type of car, even the age and race of the man in the car. Great job. We will all keep an eye out.
so um, I am from New Jersey and would love 2 know what le means. By the sounds of things I am guessing u guys call ur vice le. please elighten me someone. thanx
LE= law enforcement aka the police, cops, pigs, Poe poe, bacon, doughnut munchers... I'm sure there are other names but that's all I can think of while driving...
dallas lbj frwy baby blue 2012 toyota camery white male maybe 230 pounds salt and pepper hair clean cut no facial hair
Are you willing to post more info? All we know is a man was sitting in his car and was watching a hot chic grab some things from her car. Not uncommon by any means.
Was he choking the chicken? That would be alert-worthy.
Is he still there? Did anything transpire?
LE= law enforcement aka the police, cops, pigs, Poe poe, bacon, doughnut munchers... I'm sure there are other names but that's all I can think of while driving... Originally Posted by billmr74
Uncle Leo is used also .
As nothing specific happened, this general info has been moved out from alerts.

A suspicious guy in a car is not actionable for members.
As nothing specific happened, this general info has been moved out from alerts.

A suspicious guy in a car is not actionable for members. Originally Posted by Duke of G
I agree.

Italianlove, Next time can you wait until he rapes or robs someone BEFORE posting your alert please?

Thank you,
CG
I just had a funny idea. What if that fellow was waiting for his provider to be ready? LOL!

Sometimes guys get to the appointment early, and sometimes the providers aren't ready even at the appointed time.

Or maybe he was waiting for a non-hobby rendezvous and the lady was getting the room, but hadn't arrived yet.
I checked into my hotel i drove around the parking lot before i did i saw a man getting into his car i didnt think anything of it it looked like he might have been leaving after i checked in i went the car to get my things i saw the same guy now in his car and watching me. i only grabbed a few things because so. i went to my room and still see him in his car i can see the side view of his car threw my window i looked out again 15 minutes later and he is still sitting in his car. im not sure if he works here and is on break or le so im posting this incase pm me if you need more info Originally Posted by Italianlove
For future reference: When something like this happens, you call down to the front desk and tell them what you saw. Give them all the details you noticed.

If the hotel is worth anything at all, they'll either check the guy out in person, or (far more likely) they'll call local LE and have them check the guy out. Either way, the guy will be gone.

If neither of those things happen, within an hour at the most, then you check out of that hotel and you NEVER go back there. You should probably consider doing that even if they did roust the guy.
For future reference: When something like this happens, you call down to the front desk and tell them what you saw. Give them all the details you noticed.

If the hotel is worth anything at all, they'll either check the guy out in person, or (far more likely) they'll call local LE and have them check the guy out. Either way, the guy will be gone.

If neither of those things happen, within an hour at the most, then you check out of that hotel and you NEVER go back there. You should probably consider doing that even if they did roust the guy. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
She saw nothing except a guy sitting in a car. There is nothing wrong with that. Do you know how many people the office would have to check on everyday, or how many calls to the police dept would be made if people did that? That's rediculous. And LE would laugh at a person if they called and said someone is sitting in a car doing nothing wrong. Can you send someone out for no reason at all?