Cant believe it has come to this

The endless hours of reading....Blah...When the day is done I have gathered NOTHING. The openly hostile attitude toward one another is insane. Where has all the fun lovin gone? Is it that bad out there that bitchin and sideswipne one another is all there is left for entertainment? Jesus mother of Aspagus holders.
I joined ASPD in 05. It was fun. Just an occasional outburst. Nothing like this. I keep coming back in hopes that it will settle.
So be honest with me am I wasting my time?
Truly Yours
Pam
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Pam... It is insane.. guard your asparagus with ur life!! I feel like I'm in the Twlight Zone.. but I'm Bruce Willis.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-06-2010, 07:58 PM
There's really no need to panic.... it wasn't * that* fucked up before..... it's not * too* fucked up now.... and.... how bad can it get? Relax!!

Giz
I think it's insane, too! How can someone promote a peaceful board for all, yet outright attack those they don't feel are established enough to participate? I want peace, I have as much of a right to be here as the next girl, previous girl, whoever. Instead, I get called names & threatened that "I will be gotten rid of."

I'm not sure which bully to give my milk money to, at this point!
Thats just it.. I joined aspd in 2003.. the girls welcomed me in.. hell i had lunch with a few of them when we stayed at the same hotels..we would swap info, stories, experiences.. nothing even like buddy buddy.. we were never even "best friends"..just acquaintences..but we could trust each other.. I remember when sadie and pam popped up on the scene.. business went on.. we all had clients to see.. we all still wanted to be safe and no one was ever "not opened" to being the topic of a discussion good or bad.. the funny thing is.. none of those girls that "popped up" in the arkansas scene some 2 years after i had been here and others had been before me.. those girls didn't need a "lesson" in how to "work".. I personally never percieved any of the "new girls" as a risk..neither did the hobbyiest..

unfortunately that is not the case.. its not that I or others are less accepting of new girls.. its that they aren't hobbying safely..they are letting money dictate decisions instead being smart and screening thoroughly and then listening to more experienced providers on what changes to make.. the attitudes of "i know" grows tiresome especially when it turns out you obviously don't know..

the hobbyiest are careless and searching for deals in these economic times..instead of NOT HOBBYING..they chose to search less trustworthy websites for deals and all the get is a ride to the pokey and put us more at risk.. if you don't have the money to hobby successfully and safely then why hobby?

The frequent name changes to run from troubles.. the seemingly short term memory problems some exhibit, are troublesome and create problems within the community.. you don't know who is who, who to trust, why this or that happened and in the end it puts everyone on edge.. and rightfully so.. I have been DeAnn Luv/DeAnna luv since 1999 on anything i have ever done.. same phone number for 10years.. not bragging..but sadie to my knowledge has always been just that.. and pamela.. and most of the hobbyiest have kept their handles.. its the sketch nature of some that are throwing the community off..

its not a hijack..but merely making points that..its not about change...its not about new members..its about TRUST..its about can you be trusted and not create a trust ripple (i create plenty of ripples aside from trust).. as i have said..it benefits me none beings i see who i will see..when i want, where i want, how i want.. only a select few know where i am at during any given time.. but it would be nice to see a board that gives a place to come for fun, community, and safety..and most of all useful info..

it can get back there.. but i to feel like its a waste of time at times.. because some seem unwilling to make it safe..

am I to blame..yes.. do i not let shit slide that i should..perhaps.. but i did it on aspd, and it was not a problem..did it on eccie when i first got here..never an issue.. you can ignore me.. but the usefulness of this site is not what it use to be..in part due to the players..in part due to the attitudes by many..including me..

is it a waste.. not yet.. but getting there..and perhaps we are all to blame
I am really suprised at all the bitching about this board. Are any of you who complain members of other bulletin boards? Particularly non-hobby related boards? This place is mild by comparison. The rise in "conflict" has mostly to do with the rapid growth of this community. The more members, the more variety of opinions, personalities, lifestyles, ect. Yes, occassionally there will be clashes, but there will also be a greater flow of information, which is the whole point. I advise that some folks quit taking everything so personally. It's just an internet forum, not junior high school.
not quite.. it ain't junior high..but it ain't "just another bulletin board"

for some of us..its a way we stay safe, exchange info, make money wisely, spend money wisely and overall improve our hobby experience..

my safety, ability to make money is paramount and this board allows..or allowed that or ones like it did in the past.. its not "just another board".. its real people with real risk..

but no..i don't get on other bulletin boards..this one consumes so much of my life, between stuffing myself with cookies (to stay bitterly fat), and monitoring this board for my next fire to throw gas on..i have no time for other boards.. or..i just find "boards" boring that don't make me money and i have no use for them.. 1 or the other..

but its not just a "board"..

I am really suprised at all the bitching about this board. Are any of you who complain members of other bulletin boards? Particularly non-hobby related boards? This place is mild by comparison. The rise in "conflict" has mostly to do with the rapid growth of this community. The more members, the more variety of opinions, personalities, lifestyles, ect. Yes, occassionally there will be clashes, but there will also be a greater flow of information, which is the whole point. I advise that some folks quit taking everything so personally. It's just an internet forum, not junior high school. Originally Posted by Caligula
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 08:20 PM
DeAnna,I am doing everthing I can to bring things back to a more positive enviroment. ( and yes... If you have caused problems, I am blunt enough to tell you I don't like you.)

It was smooth sailing when I first started. Everyone looked out for each other, gave references, and for shits and giggles had friendships in some cases. I am on the fence if it can be mended.
thats just it.. hell me and you.. didn't always see eye to eye..we would disagree.. but i never felt like you were a "risk"..we just didn't hobby the same.. we could argue and be told to shut up and move on and we did.. but i never felt like you would be underhanded towards me..nor did i feel that way towards pam..or any other girl.. hell its fun to argue sometimes about subjects..nothing personal.. its personality..

and people..guys and girls had "friends"..not a problem..while i may not have wanted to be friends with everyone..we could atleast agree to be "business" associates..and keep people safe.. the guys saw who they wanted.. personal lives and drama were left at the door.. it was about the "hobby" and either gettin sum or givin sum.. spending money or making money.. now..not so much

DeAnna,I am doing everthing I can to bring things back to a more positive enviroment. ( and yes... If you have caused problems, I am blunt enough to tell you I don't like you.)

It was smooth sailing when I first started. Everyone looked out for each other, gave references, and for shits and giggles had friendships in some cases. I am on the fence if it can be mended. Originally Posted by sadie
not quite.. it ain't junior high..but it ain't "just another bulletin board"

for some of us..its a way we stay safe, exchange info, make money wisely, spend money wisely and overall improve our hobby experience..

my safety, ability to make money is paramount and this board allows..or allowed that or ones like it did in the past.. its not "just another board".. its real people with real risk..

but no..i don't get on other bulletin boards..this one consumes so much of my life, between stuffing myself with cookies (to stay bitterly fat), and monitoring this board for my next fire to throw gas on..i have no time for other boards.. or..i just find "boards" boring that don't make me money and i have no use for them.. 1 or the other..

but its not just a "board".. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
If you have chosen to become emotionally and financially invested in this board, then that's your prerogative. My point was that the little tiffs that spark up here from time to time are minor compared to other online communities, so every time someone disagrees with someone else it's not really something to freak out about.

Now, feel free to answer me in a 5 paragraph rant that would take only 5 sentences to make the same point.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Let's just let it suffice to say that are several of us who have been here, all along, to help allow this place to become what it has! We always welcomed new members...both male & female to our fold. We always tried to help newcummers.... both male & female!!

Every now and then, we have received new, headstrong, stubborn, "I'll do it my way" types, who haven't appreciated help when they're too blind to see it, recognize it , or receive it. Some have been bitten.... some have been lucky.... none of us have done that terribly, badly. It ain't that phuckin bad!

New Moderation (who very-very few knew) showed up and almost immediately began hiding, erasing, re-wording, deleting, posts and issuing warnings for the same free speech we were all accustomed to, before his arrival! (unfortunate timing perhaps) It happened.... DO NOT try to deny it! I suppose this was very chivalrous of him.... but it did nothing to build confidence among the other non-stung members, that board issues would be handled without perceived corruption! Whether his following will love him 'till the end of days, doesn't matter..... apparently, there were enough others who felt differently.... and rather strongly.

My suggestion..... chill out, and let's all get back to kissing , sucking , licking , fucking , or whatever the phuck else makes us happy.... and less bitchy!!

Jade Lee , eh? Maddy's Back!! Who Knows.... maybe, even our latest Fine Lil Jail-Bird Huney will turnout to be a player too!?? It could happen!! Stranger things have.... and will !! Count on it!!

Giz
Let's just let it suffice to say that are several of us who have been here, all along, to help allow this place to become what it has! We always welcomed new members...both male & female to our fold. We always tried to help newcummers.... both male & female!!

Every now and then, we have received new, headstrong, stubborn, "I'll do it my way" types, who haven't appreciated help when they're too blind to see it, recognize it , or receive it. Some have been bitten.... some have been lucky.... none of us have done that terribly, badly. It ain't that phuckin bad!

My suggestion..... chill out, and let's all get back to kissing , sucking , licking , fucking , or whatever the phuck else makes us happy.... and less bitchy!!

Jade Lee , eh? Maddy's Back!! Who Knows.... maybe, even our latest Fine Lil Jail-Bird Huney will turnout to be a player too!?? It could happen!! Stranger things have.... and will !! Count on it!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
The life of a Mod is a lonely one... especially if he is believed to have favorites in the community.

I actually see some Laurel branches in this thread, but maybe I'm just wishful thinking...

Agree with Giz - time to lay down the spears and arrows and try to get along. Before we respond with a "shot" to someone who pisses us off, try letting it go. Use the PM mode if you really have a beef. Nothing is gained by acting shitty in public.

H
Pam... It is insane.. guard your asparagus with ur life!! I feel like I'm in the Twlight Zone.. but I'm Bruce Willis. Originally Posted by sadie
Damn. That's the most impressive mixed metaphor I've read in years.

I'm in serious love now.

I'm talking commitment.

At least two whole nights.

Cheers,

bcg
Damn. That's the most impressive mixed metaphor I've read in years.

I'm in serious love now.

I'm talking commitment.

At least two whole nights.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
As Joey Buttafucco said, "Forgetta 'bout it."

You would not survive two whole hours let alone two whole nights.

Trust me on this one.
As Joey Buttafucco said, "Forgetta 'bout it."

You would not survive two whole hours let alone two whole nights.

Trust me on this one.
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife
I might not survive, but the mortician would need a week to wipe the smile off my corpse's face, I'm sure, and my daughter would know her dad died a happy man.

And ultimately, isn't that all we can ask for out of life?

Cheers,

bcg