POP ROCKS

anyone ever experienced a girl that would allow pop rocks candy to be placed in her kitty?? strange you say?? let me tell you my girl squirmed like a fish out of water. I might add that once I entered kitty , it was quite a sensation for me too! the downside is a lot of clean up afterwards. but hey, its not real fun unless your getting dirty,, rite?
Given the amoiunt of suger in those and the posibility of yeast infections, be carefull doing that.

That said, sounds ..... interesting
that's why I mentioned a lot of clean up afterwards.... health and safety first but fun always
Given the amoiunt of suger in those and the posibility of yeast infections, be carefull doing that. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

OBSG is correct. Yeast loves sugar in any form.

that's why I mentioned a lot of clean up afterwards. Originally Posted by more-is-better

Believe what you want ...

However, it's not advised to introduce anything that doesn't naturally belong. It's very easy to absorb chemicals through mucus membrane which is exactly what happens. Doesn't matter how much cleaning is done. The damage has already happened by then.

You might as well knock the ladies completely out of play mode when we're subjected to stupidity such as this. The expensive bill from the doctor to clear up the issues and the required downtime majorly suck schweddy balls.

It doesn't do the ladies any favors when these ideals of "fun" turn out bad.

MIB- no candy in your girls pussy; it will be bad news; fun maybe but she will hate you for it later.. only rocks that should pop when you are inside her are the ones between your legs bro..have her put some in her mouth and have her suck your cock-it is a sensation..personally I prefer a super wet warm smooth pussy any day..
anyone ever experienced a girl that would allow pop rocks candy to be placed in her kitty?? strange you say?? let me tell you my girl squirmed like a fish out of water. I might add that once I entered kitty , it was quite a sensation for me too! the downside is a lot of clean up afterwards. but hey, its not real fun unless your getting dirty,, rite? Originally Posted by more-is-better
I'm assuming you did not use a condom? I highly doubt you were able to feel sensations through a rubber.

I swear some people be on some "other" sh*t. And I'm not talking about a cup of coffee.

Pop rocks in a woman's sugar bowl = yeast infection from hell.

My God, I don't want to know what else you have experimented with. O.O
I said my girl, NOT my ATF or provider. so there was no rubber in play. it was her idea and no issues and it has been over a week.... BSB, my girl is there when I need her
Is it like dropping an Alka Seltzer in a bowl of chili?
"Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...oh what a relief it is!"
You didn't clarify previously beyond "my girl" which is slang and can be construed in any number of ways.

As for issues, think about it ... I N C U B A T I O N and possible adverse reactions other than infection such as irritation or burns.

Seriously, you (& girlfriend) need to consult a gynocologist for education because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

It's all fun & games until someone gets hurt.

because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, Shea???
because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, Shea??? Originally Posted by more-is-better

As in? You have a knack for being vague.

Shea is a well respected woman. I think you should treat her and all the other women on here with a little more respect. Sitting behind a computer doesn't give you the right to be rude.
Seriously, you (& girlfriend) need to consult a gynocologist for education because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

SV,, you are a provider, and I could safety assume you are not a doctor. please spare me the incubation, and adverse reaction speech. I was not looking for, nor intrigued in your medical advise. I am sure there are forums for that. as for the previous comment, with reservation,, I will waste my time in laymans terms (no pun intended). As a provider you take very high risks in the health and personal safety category, as do I. I don't care how much you charge. thus, if you where to experience something tramatic in your profession you would concede that was a bad choice.. I am fixing to catch a flight, so take delight in getting the last word as my flight is over 9 hrs..
just sayin

SV,, you are a provider, and I could safety assume you are not a doctor. please spare me the incubation, and adverse reaction speech. I was not looking for, nor intrigued in your medical advise. I am sure there are forums for that. as for the previous comment, with reservation,, I will waste my time in laymans terms (no pun intended). As a provider you take very high risks in the health and personal safety category, as do I. I don't care how much you charge. thus, if you where to experience something tramatic in your profession you would concede that was a bad choice.. I am fixing to catch a flight, so take delight in getting the last word as my flight is over 9 hrs..
just sayin Originally Posted by more-is-better
What a nice guy!!
Unless you plan on brewing some coochie beer, I'd avoid this perversion... That said, I wonder how many women you'd need to make a 40oz?