I Have Nothing in Common With Her!

When I was in my teens & 20's, a gentle breeze would give me a hardon. If I was slow dancing with a woman near my age I had to put some distance between us while on the dance floor lest she feel the rock hard dick in my slacks. Nowadays, it takes a bit more to garner my sexual attention and...you better be at least 35 years old. As time has passed I find myself completely dis-interested in women now half my age or barely old enough to be out of high school (let alone college)! Young women may have tits that don't sag or claim ownership of the tightest pussy in Texas but that's not enough for me. Perhaps having duaghters older than most of the Providers on here makes fucking someone their age too creepy, but it's the a lack of a connection with them based upon life experiences that provides the distance I can't ignore.

I prefer a woman that recognizes the name Boz Scaggs or Stevie Nicks instead of Miley Cyrus. I want a woman that's seen Prince in concert or heard Free Bird live by the group that wrote it. If you can't tell me the names of the men that comprised a group called "The Who" I'm just not going to be able to do my besat in the sack. If you can't tell me who Neil Armstrong is without typing his name into Wikipedia.....then never mind. Nothing against the beauty of a young woman's body...the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition gets plenty of work hen it arrives...but....
That's a good post txcwby6-some like em young; some like em closer to their age. It can be very hard to relate and even be attracted to some of the very young ones in this hobby.
it is a person to person basis for me, but I hear what you are saying.
WALDT
That's a first for me: seeing Prince and Lynyrd Skynyrd in the same sentence!

Wonder who would open for whom?
  • hd
  • 06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
I remember those names only because you mentioned them, otherwise I would say, remember that group that sang Pin Ball Wizard?

If I had kids, I'd have grandchildren older than some of the ladies here.
This is another good example why lions and certain large apes eat their young.

Wonder who would open for whom? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Saw Prince in Houston and heard Free Bird live for the only time in California. I'm surprised I can hear at all after all of the rock concerts I attended. AC/DC almost made my ears bleed but it was worth it!
[QUOTE=pyramider;1053199392]This is another good example why lions and certain large apes eat their young.[/QUOTE

Not amusing...but you're entitled to your opinion. I presume you haven't any children or grandchildren.

Wonder who would open for whom? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I wish I lived in the late 70s and 80s. Music was amazing back then!

Eric Clapton, Stevie Nicks, Whitesnake, Tears for Fears, and Teena Marie,...that's the music I grew up on as a child! I am blessed that my parents were very diverse in music. It's shaped up a lot about myself today.

I envy all of you that have seen those legends in concert!
So, Scarlett Johansson doesn't give you wood? Really?
txcwby6 - I couldn't agree more. Whether browsing here or on P411, I tend to eliminate from consideration any lady under 35. I have met some amazing and sexy mature ladies in Tarrant County, but they are far outnumbered by the young girls. There certainly are some beautiful young ladies out there, but I have my doubts that the younger girls and I would have any mutual understanding or chemistry, given our significant age difference. As always, to each his own...
So, Scarlett Johansson doesn't give you wood? Really? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Never said that [see Sports Illustrated comment] but as as a companion I'd have little in common with her.
I am one that grew up in the 60s and 70s, but I have a fondness for the young ones. I have a date with a 21 yr old dancer tomorrow. I just finished a fling for 2+ years with a now 21 yr old. To each his own. I for one do not need to talk to them about life, but I like helping them discover who they are and what fun it can be to be with someone that has seen and done many differnet things. I had a girl last week tell me she loved to go out with older guys because they did not sweat going to a nice resturant and having a dinner that cost $100 plus as did some of the young guys. I have those dinners several times a week on my own or with customers. I see some older ladies but they are in the early 30's.
  • WTM
  • 06-20-2013, 06:11 PM
I know that what I am about to share with everyone is very "shallow." But when it comes to beautiful women, I am naturally very "shallow" (and I do not take offense to "shallowness" in the ladies either).

Anyway . . . .

When it comes to the ladies, especially the younger hotties, my sentiments are best expressed by John Milton (played by Al Pacino) in The Devil's Advocate:

"There's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday. We're done. She's walking to the bathroom. She's trying to walk. She turns. She looks. It's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She has this look on her face like: 'How the hell did that happen ?' "

There is nothing better -- except doing it again, and again, and again.

WTM
totally agree txcby6!!