Too many pics in ads!?

What's up with so many pics in the ads now? I mean, show me the 3 best pictures of what you currently look like and that are sexy! Stop posting your iPhone pics that your face is trying to get out of the way of and 10 pics of you 4 years ago!

Okay, sorry for the rant, I'm done.
Your such a cutie. Lol
Are you being forced to look?

Again....we can't please all of you, no matter how "cute" you are. If we have 3 pics and they are all professional, we get bitched at by you guys, for not having 'real' pics that represent us better, like a cell phone pic. Some of us put both in our showcases, to shut both opinions up. .

Too many pics, it's overkill. Too few, we are hiding something. Get a grip. If that's the worst thing to happen to you this week, you live a charmed life.

So which one do ya want?! Maybe this should have been a poll instead of another "what you providers are doing wrong" thread.
I like the pics. Ladies, please feel free to PM all of your loveliness to me.
Are you being forced to look?

Again....we can't please all of you, no matter how "cute" you are. If we have 3 pics and they are all professional, we get bitched at by you guys, for not having 'real' pics that represent us better, like a cell phone pic. Some of us put both in our showcases, to shut both opinions up. .

Too many pics, it's overkill. Too few, we are hiding something. Get a grip. If that's the worst thing to happen to you this week, you live a charmed life.

So which one do ya want?! Maybe this should have been a poll instead of another "what you providers are doing wrong" thread. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I was just going to type the same exact thing!! People will always find something to bitch about
I'd rather have too many pics than too few!
^^^ Agreed.

More info is always better!
Ladies! more and more pictures! and the more pictures you add in your ads.....
I like it!

But, please be current with all the pictures!

Thank you ladies!
Don't worry about it CUTIE. Look if you want too or don't look.
Well men to me are more of a visual then a readers anyway. I have heard girl say that they will write an ad then the man never does what she says do in the ad that's because they are tried of reading so they glimpse thru it, or the picture just got them all the way off. So I love to look at the pictures hell im not even a man and when someone says new pic I click on it and don't even read the words lol
I love good pictures that are clear and not fuzzy.
Dannie you are hot as hell in that red poka-dot dress!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was another thread where this was answered but cannot find it. Maybe the provider who whose ad was discussed will remember?

The overwelming feeling was in Ads, yes, you can have too many pics. More than a few (2-3) is overkill for an ad. Your showcase, website, etc is great for as many pics as you can get up. But the guys that responded on the other thread have no desire to search through an ad for infortmation and too many pics makes the ad unreadable. If I can find the other thread, I will link it here
Found it

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=725450

Read page two for the suggestions made and some comments about why. Sorry, I dont know how to link a specific post in a thread

This is what I, as a reader, find to make a good ad. The gist of the guys, not just me, was make the ad short, to the point and all the information easy to find. Remember, we men have short attention spans and will move on if you make us work too hard in understanding your ad.

An ad I would find good:

Are you attracive to me? 1-2 Photos is enough

Are you in my budget? Any current specials?

Are you in an area I am willing to go to? A major interecetion with in 3-4 miles of you is good enough if you in a large city.

Do you work when I can see you?

Screening requirments?

Links to more info about you?
I usually just put my favorite ones
OBG I looked for a similar thread before posting but missed that one thanks.

I'm just saying, it's easier to review the ads with 2-3 pics. I'll just make additions to my ignore list from now on.