Please share what's on your mind!!!!

So the title description of this Co-Ed section says to keep posts entertaining, so here goes something:

I know we all have fantasies and fetishes that we've fulfilled or are still bundled up in the back of our minds waiting for the right lady or guy to experience them with. I have several that I'm willing to share with all you ECCIE folks...

So with that said, ladies and gents, what are some of your fantasies and/or fetishes that you've either 1. Like to try someday, or 2. Have tried before and had a hell of a time?

I'll start this off. Some fantasies that I'd like to try someday are: 1. being with 2 ladies at the same time, 2. Doing a DP on a girl, and 3. Having fun in a movie theater...

So lets see what kind of fantasies are going to come out because of this...type away!!!!!!
type away!!!!!! Originally Posted by big_one_22
OK!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=755947
Dang...I guess I don't check out ECCIE as often as I thought I did...thanks for the link. I'll just add mine to there since its already started....bummer
  • HDnTX
  • 06-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I thought I knew, but LindseyLacey did shit to me that I did not know that I wanted......(Thanks Lindsey)
I think most of us have fantasies of our wives or SO's joining us in our hobby, and loving it
Taint and chewing kitty is on my mind, go figure ...